Official Prediction Thread * Go On Record HERE

bobby jr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers 44
Pittsburgh Steelers 24

Rodgers to tear apart the Steelers secondary on the fast track field in Dallas. :)

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Well its the time for my personal prediction, first one too btw.

I think the pack are gonna have to play their best game of the year in about an hour. I think its gonna be up to all three phases to win as a team and bring back the Lombardi trophy where it belongs- in Green Bay, Titletown.

The Steelers are just as scary as any team we've faced this year- they have the scrambling abilities of the eagles vick, the d of the bears and the run game of Atlanta all in one. They scare the crap out of me. But with that said....This team will beat them and bring back what is rightfully ours. They will get it done just as they have all year when they had too.

Packers- 31
Steelers- 24

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Well its the time for my personal prediction, first one too btw.

I think the pack are gonna have to play their best game of the year in about an hour. I think its gonna be up to all three phases to win as a team and bring back the Lombardi trophy where it belongs- in Green Bay, Titletown.

The Steelers are just as scary as any team we've faced this year- they have the scrambling abilities of the eagles vick, the d of the bears and the run game of Atlanta all in one. They scare the crap out of me. But with that said....This team will beat them and bring back what is rightfully ours. They will get it done just as they have all year when they had too.

Packers- 31
Steelers- 24

Im not gonna brag but......I'd say I was pretty close.

GO PACK GO!!!!!! WORLD CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
So, ummm... Does this mean that now Big Ben isn't a better person?

:snack:

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I refused to go into any of these types of threads before the game. Now that it is over..anyone nail it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts