Official Prediction Thread * Go On Record HERE

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHO IS OUR PSYCHIC SWAMI?
We'll find out here.

I will give/send a free rare Green Bay Packers card to whoever nails the score right on the money, hopefully at least 4 times between now and February.

Let's keep this thread to just each of our predictions for the playoff game coming up. That way we can see easily who was right.....I don't want to have to scroll thru 4 pages of the same pre-game talk that we have in the regular game-thread, just to see if anyone was right on exactly.

Then after the game ends, we can discuss who was right or wrong..... hopefully then we can do it in here also for the Atlanta game...... and then the Saints or Bears NFC Title game..... and then the Super Bowl here in Dallas against New England or whoever.

I will go on record first, and as I do with my wagering donations, will attempt to jinx the other team, I will attempt to do this 4 straight times:

-Eagles 20
-Packers 17
Overfrickingtime & our 3rd loss this season of exactly 20-17

PICKS:

Eagles Packers
10 ____ 38 ____ bozo
24 ____ 38 ____ Munny
24 ____ 38 ____ Big E
27 ____ 35 ____ Murgen
20 ____ 34 ____ CarolinaPackerFan
13 ____ 31 ____ AmishMafia
13 ____ 31 ____ missinghoagies
17 ____ 31 ____ aaronqb
20 ____ 31 ____ mor4les
24 ____ 31 ____ PFanCan
24 ____ 31 ____ Pat4DaPack
34 ____ 31 ____ Jess
17 ____ 28 ____ PackerFan87
16 ____ 27 ____ OldSchoolFan
17 ____ 27 ____ The Drew
10 ____ 24 ____ ivo610
14 ____ 24 ____ red4tribe
17 ____ 24 ____ LunchBoxer
20 ____ 24 ____ GreenGoldAngel
27 ____ 24 ____ Havners Heroes
16 ____ 23 ____ Valhalla Express
20 ____ 21 ____ Canada's #1 Packer Fan
13 ____ 20 ____ Powarun
16 ____ 20 ____ Wood Chipper
20 ____ 17 ____ Frank Rizzo
13 ____ 16 ____ PackPackPackers
24 ____ 34 ____ tmlfan3

mattwill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Over/Under line is 46. If the teams go Over 46 then the Eagles should win. If the teams go Under then the Pack should win. I see an Over with the Eagles winning 27 - 24.

FWIW I keep the tally on the predictions in the Eagles Blog thread on the Eagles Message Board. Rigt now there are 14 picks for the Eagles and 7 for the Pack with an average predicted score of 27.5 - 26.5. Major expectations of an outstanding game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Three pages here http://www.packerforum.com/f8/packers-vs-eagles-predictions-25622.html for those that forgot what they predicted

I will make this sticky

RIZZO, YOU MONITOR this thread

Then report any and every post that you feel varies from what you want

If people wish to post their predictions here, go for it

But if people do not want to re-post their scores again here, or kind of forgot, go to that thread to remind themselves.

If people do not want to re-dig up their predictions, do we have a volunteer to do it and re-post here?

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will make this sticky

If people do not want to re-dig up their predictions, do we have a volunteer to do it and re-post here?
Thanks longtime... Since I started it, I will dig them up and post them here.
EVERY score predicted in that other thread is now posted here.........

Wood Chipper: Packers 20 - Eagles 16
PFanCan: Packers 31, Eagles 24
http://www.packerforum.com/members/canada-s-1-packer-fan.htmlCanada's #1 Packer Fan: Packers 21-20
Valhalla Express: Packers 23-16
AmishMafia: Packers 31-13 (I hope this guy is right on the money)
ivo610: Packers 24-10
Murgen: Packers 35-27
Pat4DaPack: Packers 31-24
PackPackPackers: Packers 16-13
jkrelt: Packers 99-3
munny: Packers 38-24

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this Frank. I'm not going to offer a guess because I'm too superstitious when it comes to the playoffs to worry about jinxing the team. It's going to be hard enough already for me to wear my Rodgers jersey on Sunday.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Three pages here http://www.packerforum.com/f8/packers-vs-eagles-predictions-25622.html for those that forgot what they predicted

I will make this sticky

Then report any and every post that you feel varies from what you want

If people wish to post their predictions here, go for it

But if people do not want to re-post their scores again here, or kind of forgot, go to that thread to remind themselves.

I will be happy to volunteer (damn, last time I said that I ended up in Vietnam).

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's my prediction I gave in my NFL blog (link found in my sig if you're interested!)

GAME OF THE WEEK – Green Bay Packers (10-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (10-6), PHI by 2.5- I think the Packers are the better overall team, but I also am not foolish enough to think that that alone makes them more likely to win this game. A few things work against the Packers in this matchup. First, the fact that the two teams met earlier in the year and the Packers won. The Eagles will be out for revenge. Secondly, the Packers don’t match up well against mobile quarterbacks, and Michael Vick in particular has given them both regular season and postseason headaches. They’ll have to get a good rush by sending only four guys, and keep Vick running to his right. I think they can do that for maybe three quarters, but it’s nearly impossible to keep Vick locked up for a full game. Finally, the Eagles under Andy Reid have a ridiculous record in their first playoff game (7-1). Reid knows how to coach the playoffs, and they’re going to come prepared for everything the Packers have got. I think Aaron Rodgers has a big game, but I also think the Packers’ defense won’t be able to contain both Vick and the running game enough to win. Eagles 27, Packers 24

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's my prediction I gave in my NFL blog (link found in my sig if you're interested!)
Michael Vick in particular has given them both regular season and postseason headaches.

Postseason headaches?

Did Vick face Dom Capers in the playoffs vs GB that I am not aware of?

I think if you toss out that part, your post might be more believable

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK Bob, You got an A in calculus..piece of cake 10x-5y=15,20x+z=43,z/y=3 PH!SOS=1.7 GBPSOS=0.3, GBPSRS=10.9. PHISRS=3.2 ADJ HFA=3 ,2x+4.7=45.2. GBP=24, PHI=20

Feel free to use my Formuli

Green Bay 24
Eagles 20

Final Answer

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 38
Eagles 24

Packers convert a 4th and 26 on the last drive for revenge even though they are up by 14. Donald Driver thanks his hands for being so great.

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
31-31 Pack.

Pack take away the big play, make many big plays themselves and and win 31-13. Nightmare match-up for the Eagles. Believe I am from a suburb of Philly and none of my friends or family wanted to play the Pack. The prevailing wisdom in Philly is that if they can get by this game they will be a really tough out but the one team they did not want to play was the Pack.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 38
Eagles 24

Packers convert a 4th and 27 on the last drive for revenge even though they are up by 14. Donald Driver thanks his hands for being so great.
:happy0005:
That would be a big LOL

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see Philly moving the ball, but settling for FG, getting in the end zone once on a busted play, long pass...

GB will be pass happy, Rodgers will toss for 276 yds, 3 TD's and Crosby will add the insurance.

GB 27, Philly 16

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts