Official Packers vs Lions

Fadam1137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell me about it. GB could've won if they let Rodgers be more aggressive. Also, Adams and jones were running **** poor routes.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No better way to get back on track than a terrible Lions team coming to town.

We also saw late our passing offense get going for the first time in weeks. If that success carries over, this game is a blow out.

Fadam1137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No better way to get back on track than a terrible Lions team coming to town.

We also saw late our passing offense get going for the first time in weeks. If that success carries over, this game is a blow out.
True, Det is terrible. Still a rival game. We should have a good homecoming Sunday

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Agreed. I am worn out watching the Packers play good teams. Time for some lesser teams where the odds improve.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who's going to cover Megatron? The Lions will move the ball on us; and score some points. It's up to the offense to play like they mean it. Packers 37 Lions 34

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

GB could've won if they let Rodgers be more aggressive.

I`m curious......are you saying Rodgers was being held back by somebody ?? It`s a team game, and his contribution in the last two games has been as poor as everybody elses.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers will blow out a terrible Lions team and everything will be fine. Until we play another good team of course.

Sky King

Reaction score
IMHO this game will serve as an opportunity for the Packers coaching brain trust to experiment with some fresh ideas on both sides of the ball -- players and schemes. Theoretically, it should not all that risky to try some new things since the Lions have been in as severe of a state of disarray as any NFL team to this point. They should be vulnerable enough. Even if everything should work against a bad Lions team, doing so may at least give future opponents more to prepare for -- perhaps helping to break the cycle of opposing defenses succeeding against a formerly potent offense that is now stagnant and seemingly predictable and a soft defense that has been getting gashed practically at will.

What may be worse is if the Packers stick with their tried (rearranging the letters spells "tired") and formerly true schemes and players. This would be especially so if the Lions make a game of it and keep the Packers close. Hopefully, this is not an opportunity lost.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The little show on the sidelines between Dix, Raji and Peppers yesterday was very telling IMO. Yes, the D was getting their jocks handed to them all afternoon and were frustrated, but going after your own players? I'm sure we will hear from Camp McCarthy that this was nothing more then "competitive athletes blowing steam", but to me it was more a sign of disconnection and finger pointing. We have all seen the same look in Rodgers eyes and body posture this year, as well as the tossing of the IPad yesterday. But guys are starting to blame and question each other, that isn't good (see Dallas Cowboys).

This team to a man knows that they are better then the way they have been playing, so lets hope the coaches bring back some team unity and the Lions game serves as the adrenaline shot the players so badly need for their confidence.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Do we have anyone else to return KO,s beside M Hyde what's the longest he ever broke? And I would like to see more of the other Packers Fullback "ski" he looks like a bull that's been caged to long and besides at this point experiments might be worth a try......

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do we have anyone else to return KO,s beside M Hyde what's the longest he ever broke? And I would like to see more of the other Packers Fullback "ski" he looks like a bull that's been caged to long and besides at this point experiments might be worth a try......

Yeah, I'd like to see more of the kid, too. That catch and run was impressive .
As to the Lions, yeah, we should win. But if it's close and we look shaky, well that'll be a bad thing.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Hyde has returned 3 punts back for TD's (2013/2014) No kick returns for TD's . Ty Montgomery was returning kicks before his injury and besides Abby, Hyde was next up by default. I like him returning punts, but he seems average on kicks.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Hyde has returned 3 punts back for TD's (2013/2014) No kick returns for TD's . Ty Montgomery was returning kicks before his injury and besides Abby, Hyde was next up by default. I like him returning punts, but he seems average on kicks.
Appreciate the info........

D

Deleted member 6794

Actually Hyde is average at best returning punts this season as well.

Members online

Latest posts