Angerer, Pat ILB Foot DNP DNP DNP Out
Collie, Austin WR Head FP FP FP probable
Freeney, Dwight OLB Ankle DNP DNP DNP questionable
Justice, Winston T Head FP FP FP probable
McGlynn, Mike G/C Knee - LP FP questionable
Redding, Cory DE Triceps LP DNP FP questionable
Reitz, Joe G Knee DNP DNP DNP Out
Satele, Samson C Knee DNP LP FP probable

Looks goods for us that Freeney should be out, and even if he does get the go ahead to play he won't be at 100%
They really have no good depth and true deadly weapons. This should be a win for us. Luck throws 3 INT's and we win.

Packers 27 colts 13

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Their defense is poor so say the least. They have only 2 INT's for the entire defense, only a total of 7 sacks ( CM3 has that by himself lol)

Luck has thrown for 800 yds, 5 TD's 4 INT's

RB donald brown has a total of 155 yds rushing, not all to impressive.

Keep Reggie Wayne on lockdown and we are good to go.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only good thing about being 2-2 here is the Packers will not take this game lightly. If they were 4-0 right now this would be a trap game. I think we put our first complete game together and use the back to back wins to build on. McCarthy has a way of getting the team on a roll.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This should be a good game o-line A-Rod should have a good game d-line a few interceptions a few sacks sounds good to me go pack.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get caught up in the hype...last yr's game against the Chiefs was suppose to be a win. We need to put them away early and run the ball...and then run some more, and get out of there with a W and healthy because we will need to be ready to go see Houston the following weekend.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get caught up in the hype...last yr's game against the Chiefs was suppose to be a win. We need to put them away early and run the ball...and then run some more, and get out of there with a W and healthy because we will need to be ready to go see Houston the following weekend.
Chiefs were emotionally motivated by a new head coach.

Colts? Interemin new HC and added emotional drama with the HC/Cancer.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Couldn't have said it better. Quick strike to get out in front and then run the **** out of the ball. I almost forgot what its like to have a run game and now one is piecing itself together in front of me. The last 6 quarters have been excellent usage of Cedric Benson IMO and moving forward he will be an important piece of balancing this offense.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still bummed that the Packers had to wait to go to Indy for a reg. season game instead of being there for the earlier Super Bowl. :(

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Right now I don't think Freeney will be out but who knows. The big concern for Indy is injuries at CB where two (including Vontae Davis) left the Jags game.

Also, with Austin Collie never being a real contributor this season and being put on IR, the rest of the weapons outside of Wayne (who has been amazing) are young. Talented, but young.

The o line is very questionable as is the run game. The LT is good enough but the rest have been in flux. Luck has been sacked 5 times in 3 games which is actually a miracle to me but he is mobile and has good pocket awareness for a rookie.

These boys are rebuilding and now even have a new head coach for the rest of the year. It hasn't been easy and they lost a heartbreaker to the Jaguars before their bye week in the final minute. I think they will be emotional this weekend for Pagano, but I am not sure it is enough. It will be a good experience though for the Colts to see where they are at too no matter the outcome.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colts injuries:

Angerer, Pat ILB Foot DNP DNP DNP Out
Collie, Austin WR Head FP FP FP probable
Freeney, Dwight OLB Ankle DNP DNP DNP questionable
Justice, Winston T Head FP FP FP probable
McGlynn, Mike G/C Knee - LP FP questionable
Redding, Cory DE Triceps LP DNP FP questionable
Reitz, Joe G Knee DNP DNP DNP Out
Satele, Samson C Knee DNP LP FP probable
I thought Collie was done for the year?
I remember (I think) seeing it written somewhere and feeling so bad for the guy.

I know we can't totally stop him, but if we can just contain Jerry Hughes, we have a good chance to win this ballgame & move to over .500 for the first time of the season.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I thought Collie was done for the year?
I remember (I think) seeing it written somewhere and feeling so bad for the guy.

I know we can't totally stop him, but if we can just contain Jerry Hughes, we have a good chance to win this ballgame & move to over .500 for the first time of the season.

Collie is done. He got concussed in preseason and tore up his knee in the last game in his return. Poor kid.

Colts don't catch too many breaks lately thats for sure.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Colts injury updates from today:

http://blogs.indystar.com/philb/2012/10/02/happy-birthday-colts-coach-chuck-pagano/

Getting guys back — ILB Pat Angerer is optimistic he will make his season debut after recovering from surgery to repair a right foot fracture. We don’t know yet if OLB Dwight Freeney will be good to go, but Pagano suggested as much before the bye weekend off. Freeney sprained his left ankle after just eight plays in the season opener. C Samson Satele (knee), LG Joe Reitz (knee), CB Vontae Davis (ankle) and CB Justin King (groin) are also question marks. As I said in Monday’s Colts chat, the Wednesday practice participation report is typically telling about the play-or-sit outlooks. We’ll have a better idea then.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the 2012 Packer Schedule came out EVERYONE knew that the first four games would be a challenge.
MM and The Pack emerge from the 1st quarter with a 2-2 record.

The next quarter of the schedule is a lot 'softer' than the first.... but it also includes 3 away games, Including the Indy game this Sunday.

The Pack needed an opponent like this... at a time like this. No disrespect to the Colts or Colts fans whose franchise is obviously rebuilding BUT... we should be able to win and win big. I belive the line is 7.5 in favor of the road team.

Rodgers and the Offense got it going last week vs NO. Now its time to fine tune some things against the Colts.... get a road win and start getting ready for a Houston team that could very well make it all the way to the big game this year.

Its hard to not look ahead... But MM is a great coach and will have the boys focused on the Colts. Packers win 45-24.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm surprised the most important and deciding element of this game hasn't been mentioned: It will be the first game this season in which Aaron Rodgers will don his favorite shoes!

:D

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great point TJV.

With Jennings out again, it's also the big test for James Jones to show what he can do with consistent time in the lineup. I'm excited.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Looks like Freeney was a full go today. I think he plays Sunday as of now.

DNP-Davis (ankle), King (groin), Moore (ankle), Olsen (knee), Reitz(knee)
Limited-Angerer, Fleener, Satele
Full-Freeney

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We went into Indy in 1997 and they were 0-10 and Lindy Infante somehow beat us. It was our worst game of hat season. Let's hope we go at this one at full tilt. In 2004 Manning ate us up with 45 points there.
Think of this as a must win. Come out firing bullets and putting the heat on Luck.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate playing teams after their bye week. One would thing the league could find a way to schedule bye week teams against each other.

Members online

Latest posts