OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Giant may have invented the endzone celebration, but the Lambeau Leap is tradition and will be part of Packers history forever. It is also classy, more classy than some salsa dance or whatever you folks do.

Anyways, game time in 1.75hours. Getting my game-day apparel together and ready to wear!

Patrick Doyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Giant may have invented the endzone celebration, but the Lambeau Leap is tradition and will be part of Packers history forever. It is also classy, more classy than some salsa dance or whatever you folks do.

Anyways, game time in 1.75hours. Getting my game-day apparel together and ready to wear!
one of those cheese things that sit on yer head?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I remember a "Top 10 TD Dances" on the NFL network. If memory serves, the Lambeau Leap was #2 :tup: while simply handing the ball to the ref was considered #1. :tdown:

BillyBoy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking a dump in the stands, hoo boy :roflmao: Might have to try that for the road games next year.

"There's a souvenir for a lucky fan!" - Dodgeball

Patrick Doyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking a dump in the stands, hoo boy :roflmao: Might have to try that for the road games next year.
well if I recall one of Rodgers 1st attempts at it.. he had trouble getting height to make the lip.. sooo to many it looked like he was dumping his butt over to make it.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers inactives and roster moves:
Inactives: Howard Green a surprise. Also out: So'oto, DJ Williams (TE), Harrell, Taylor, Francois, House.

Brad Jones will start OLB over Walden

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
getting a liiiiiittle bit nervous as game time approaches. GO PACK GO!!!

Members online

Latest posts