OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's been happening a lot more in recent history than it has been in the past. Packers did it, Giants did it, Steelers did it all within the past decade.
What part of the Jets and Ravens of last year didn't you get?
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm saying it doesn't always happen.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What part of the Jets and Ravens of last year didn't you get?
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm saying it doesn't always happen.
The Jets advanced to the AFC championship game and **** the bed the second half and if they had a competent QB they would've won the Super Bowl.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
LOL.

Great back-and-forth banter, all. Thanks for the spirited debate and smack-talk, Giants fans. Refreshing compared to those who follow the Vikings.

Time to check out for the day. It's late here over in the UK.

Go Pack.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not the second game. First game he was 100%... Sweep. Even if Romo was healthy the second game with the way our pass rush was getting to him there was no way they would have won anyway.
Funny how you guys focus on injuries and then you don't. Fact is he wasn't 100 %.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jets advanced to the AFC championship game and **** the bed the second half and if they had a competent QB they would've won the Super Bowl.
And they had momentum going into the game though.
You can't say Eli hasn't had some bonehead games in his career, albeit less than Sanchez but still.

E-rutherford

Measure twice.....cut once
Reaction score
Are all Giants fans this dumb? You're the third yet. It's not that difficult to put together.
Well I get what you are doing but Thor is a Norse god which in effect is from the "Viking" era of history.
So yeah you have a viking god to show your man love for Matthews....
just sayin'

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny how you guys focus on injuries and then you don't. Fact is he wasn't 100 %.

He was still able to perform at the level hes use to wtih the hand. It apparently looked worse than it was, his stats remained consistant..

Tuck and Boley on the other hand were playing with injuries that hampered and limited them. You'll figure the difference out this weekend

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And they had momentum going into the game though.
You can't say Eli hasn't had some bonehead games in his career, albeit less than Sanchez but still.
I agree with the boneheaded games. But Eli is playing at another level this year. Please don't classify him with Sanchez who looks like he's on his way out of the city. You should hear what his own teammates are saying about him.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Having a guy with a Viking helmet on and trying to say is Matthews is like me putting a Cowboy hat on Eli and sayin well hes a gunslinger like a COWBOY - get it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts