Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 9/27: LOSS 17 - 14

Nana

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I can say about this game is,

Without the Packers, the Bears would never have won.

The_Packerrican

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone. First time poster here.
Is frustrating watching such good team with such talent autodestroy like that.
Specially whe the bears outmatched the pack only in 2 things (turns out it were 2 very important things)
1. Special teams, we looked a little 2009 there and were truly outplayed, specially at the punting side.
2. Discipline, 18 penalties for 152 yrds is simply ridiculous, and it sort of shows lack of leadership from the coaching staff.
The NFL had to go back about forty years to see the penalty record that was broken.

The_Packerrican

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone. First time poster here.
Is frustrating watching such good team with such talent autodestroy like that.
Specially whe the bears outmatched the pack only in 2 things (turns out it were 2 very important things)
1. Special teams, we looked a little 2009 there and were truly outplayed, specially at the punting side.
2. Discipline, 18 penalties for 152 yrds is simply ridiculous, and it sort of shows lack of leadership from the coaching staff.
The NFL had to go back about forty years to see the penalty record that was broken.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matthews ? Who? Oh, hairstyle .... didn't see much of him, no. 3-0. BEar Down fudgers ! Sweet.

Hello my Sweetness. Tell me, do you know of such a thing called holding? It's a remarkable thing, you should look into it. I guess your O-Linesmen couldn't beat him one on one or two on one (even worse) so they had to resort to holding. Once they saw they weren't being called on it, they of course, continued to do it. Clever Bears, very clever. But it's not going to work at Lambeau Field. It also makes me question the manhood of several of those players. I think their coach should send them to a Woman's Football League for a few weeks, it would help. There were several other uncalled penalties in this game. Note to the refs: If you want to give the home team some leniency, next time try not to make it so obvious. 18 flags are excessive, even with the ones that were legit. You think somebodies gonna notice that?

But don't worry, Sweetness, hush little darling, don't say a word, and never mind that noise you heard, it's just the Beast under your bed.....

Now bring us those Lions!!! :chisux: :detsux:

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello my Sweetness. Tell me, do you know of such a thing called holding? It's a remarkable thing, you should look into it. I guess your O-Linesmen couldn't beat him one on one or two on one (even worse) so they had to resort to holding. Once they saw they weren't being called on it, they of course, continued to do it. Clever Bears, very clever. But it's not going to work at Lambeau Field. It also makes me question the manhood of several of those players. I think their coach should send them to a Woman's Football League for a few weeks, it would help. There were several other uncalled penalties in this game. Note to the refs: If you want to give the home team some leniency, next time try not to make it so obvious. 18 flags are excessive, even with the ones that were legit. You think somebodies gonna notice that?

But don't worry, Sweetness, hush little darling, don't say a word, and never mind that noise you heard, it's just the Beast under your bed.....

Now bring us those Lions!!! :chisux: :detsux:

Too be honest, there was A LOT more holding from your offensive line (i.e. Tauscher) than anything else, from what I saw at least...so yeah

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too be honest, there was A LOT more holding from your offensive line (i.e. Tauscher) than anything else, from what I saw at least...so yeah

Holding, on MNVIKES4EVA! 10 yard penalty. ;)

Say what you will but all those penalties were sheer madness. I hope those refs arms are sore from throwing so many flags so they won't want to throw as many this Sunday. http://www.packerforum.com/members/mnvikes4eva/

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every one of them but 2 deserved.

Now, if the bears committed some holding that weren't called, that's another issue...

Clifton and Tauscher were getting beaten by INSIDE moves. That means they were clearly cheating to the outside not to get beat by speed rushes. Innexcusable.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did the Bears give us any respect?
I remember Arizona in the playoffs after they won saying that we played awesome.
But then again I guess that's a divisional game...we all hate eachother aha.

Members online

Latest posts