Official ALL Badger hating thread

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
back to back rose bowls is not competing at a high level??

and hows this for TCU not being a good team?

Summary

2nd year in a row of being undefeated
6th year in a row at a bowl
2nd year in a row at a BCS bowl game
#1 scoring offense
#1 ranked defense

Even tho Badgers lost they held TCU to half their season average points per game
The Badgers also scored 8 more points than TCU's defense allowed on average

Let's hear your side as to why TCU was not a good team

Yeah what's that guy Andy dalton doing now? Flipping burgers I bet!

L

Lunchboxer

Their D would be ranked 1st if they played a bunch of Nobodys.

The Big 10 is kinda weak but the B10 is a stronger conference than what TCU was in.

You could be 1st in everything provided you play crappy teams.

Also Andy Dauton is overated he stinks.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Their D would be ranked 1st if they played a bunch of Nobodys.

The Big 10 is kinda weak but the B10 is a stronger conference than what TCU was in.

You could be 1st in everything provided you play crappy teams.

Also Andy Dauton is overated he stinks.

That is your come back? Seriously?

So beating no..... WHOPPING a #6 team in Utah at their stadium by 40 points is nobody? They allowed them only 7 points..Utah avg over 30 points a game that season, but TCU held them to 7...Bad defense played no body??

Why does Andy Dalton suck? His 140 rating? 09/10 conference offensive player of the year?

I am sure you have some good facts/figures to back up why TCU sucked? Or is it just...They sucked?

L

Lunchboxer

That is your come back? Seriously?

So beating no..... WHOPPING a #6 team in Utah at their stadium by 40 points is nobody? They allowed them only 7 points..Utah avg over 30 points a game that season, but TCU held them to 7...Bad defense played no body??

Why does Andy Dalton suck? His 140 rating? 09/10 conference offensive player of the year?

I am sure you have some good facts/figures to back up why TCU sucked? Or is it just...They sucked?

Then who did Utah beat to get at #6.

TCU just wansnt a full talented team like the Badgers.

L

Lunchboxer

Yup

I win ;)
Yea TCU all they did was Beat Cupcake teams in their Ex-Cupcake Confrence.

Atleast the Badgers had some challenge. Beating #1 OSU and the Hawkeyes ect.

Wisconsin clearly had more talent. Thats why I cant give TCU the win.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By my count Badgers had 9 nfl players on the roster and TCU had 6 with another player choosing not pursue football. The vast majority of Wisconsin comes from their blockers has 6 of the 10 were fbs, tes, or ol. Honestly anybody who watched that TCU team knew they were good. Not only did they beat ranked Oregon St, Utah, and Wisconsin but they beat a RG3 led Baylor team 45-10.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if the badgers go to 3 rose bowls in a row I only can imagine the complaining that will happen.
Is there still a chance for Bucky to get to the RB?

I understand that lesser Bowl games are by invitation. (Copper, HOF, Golden Trophy, Cereal, Fruit, Whatever and etc)
Someone once told me the reason why the Badgers get invited to those is because the Badgers fans travel well and will bring in moola to those lowly bowl games.
So Bucky could have a really lousy W/L record and still get into a bowl game?
True?

Edit: I just realized, I think, that they now have playoff games for the bigger bowl ones. Right?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there still a chance for Bucky to get to the RB?

I understand that lesser Bowl games are by invitation. (Copper, HOF, Golden Trophy, Cereal, Fruit, Whatever and etc)
Someone once told me the reason why the Badgers get invited to those is because the Badgers fans travel well and will bring in moola to those lowly bowl games.
So Bucky could have a really lousy W/L record and still get into a bowl game?
True?

Edit: I just realized, I think, that they now have playoff games for the bigger bowl ones. Right?

The Big 10 has a championship game to determine the winner of the Big 10

Ohio State and Penn State are ineligible to go to any bowl games cuz of violations...

so Badgers win out, they go to Big 10 champ game.. and play the top ELIGIBLE team from the "legends" division...Badgers are in the "leaders" division

(I believe thast is correct, they beat Iowa, so they have that tie breaker..

Teams playing in the Rose Bowl game will be the winners of the Pacific-12 and Big Ten conference championship games, unless one team (or both teams) play in the BCS National Championship game. The teams will be officially selected by the football committee of the Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association on Selection Sunday on December 8, 2012.

Right now Badgers ARE bowl eligible, since they have 6 wins..And you correct about Badger fans traveling well...That is one reason why they would be picked to go to a bowl game

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Big 10 has a championship game to determine the winner of the Big 10
Thank you for that.

Ohio State and Penn State are ineligible to go to any bowl games cuz of violations...
Everyone and their 99 year old Uncle is aware of Penn State.
What did Ohio do?
Right now Badgers ARE bowl eligible, since they have 6 wins..And you correct about Badger fans traveling well...That is one reason why they would be picked to go to a bowl game
Need a little more help here....

So Badgers could still play in the Rose Bowl if they win the championship game?
And if they lose that "playoff game" then what?
Could they still get into a big bowl game or is the Rose the only major one they qualify for?
I take it that no matter what, the Badgers will get into a bowl game even if it's one we haven't heard of yet?
Like the Good Housekeeping Bowl or whatever.

Members online

Latest posts