off-season thoughts...position break down

mrhustle11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have nothing to do at work so I drew up a plan for the packers in 06'. I believe if we can address some of the needs that are noted below, we will become a playoff contender

2006 Depth Chart

QB- Favre, Rodgers, Nall- I would be interested in taking Brodie Coyle or Charlie Whitehurst if they are still around on day 2. They both have nfl arms and working with MM would benefit them both greatly.

RB- Gado, Green (one year deal), and maybe fisher if we can sign him for a league minimum. Draft a Calhoun if he is still around in the 3rd or look into Jerious Norwood out of Mississippi State who runs a 4.37 and is 6-0 200lbs. would be an excellent 3rd down back or change of pace back if we had gado or green. It all depends on what direction we want to go in with RB. Gado has potential so I think we should sign green to a one year deal for insurance. I don’t want to see the pack drafting lenDale White unless they trade down.

FB- Hendo had a hell of the year with the limited time he had (gotta bring him back…besides favre he is the face of the team and a true warrior). Leach doesn’t really impress me, I guess we have been spoiled for the past 10 years with Hendo holding that position down. I would like to see them draft a FB in the late rounds or even sign an un-drafted rookie. If healthy I would love to keep Berstein in Wisconsin.

WR- Driver, walker, Murphy (hopefully he will come back after a serious injury…they were very high on him at the start of the year), gardner (really like his size and some of the plays he made at the end of the year…I know he dropped a deep ball from favre, but I think with more practice in the offense he would be a tough 3 or 4th receiver. I am tired of chatman and Thurman. They need to go. There aren’t that many WR in this years draft… but if they are still around I wouldn’t mind seeing the packers take the following in the later rounds…. Brandon Williams, J. Orr, Skyler Green (LSU return man), will Blackmon. As for free agents I don’t think we need to sign any big names cause we have a solid core as is.

TE- I am sorry but I think Bubba needs to go… had some great years with the packers but he is going down hill. I think he holds the record for the lowest y.a.c. (yards after the catch) ever. I know he is a great blocker but I would rather see Kevin barry in there (he might be faster than bubba). So I think this is an area where we need to improve. To improve we need to cut ties with Bubba. Give Donald lee more opportunities. Hopefully david martin will be healthy but who knows with this guy. I would love for the pack to draft owen daniels. He was plagued by injuries this year but has had a impressive career at the UW. If not daniels, maybe look at T.J. Williams from NC state. I was really impressed with Donald Lee, I thought he was very athletic.

OL- Got two of the best in the business. We need some depth though so drafting/ signing undrafted tackles and allowing them to grow under mark and chad would be nice. I don’t know what barry’s deal is but I don’t see him staying in GB for long. Our guards is another issue. I was excited to see whitticker get a chance, hopefully a year under his belt will help him next year, especially with the new blocking scheme. Wells is undersized but very athletic… he could excel in this type of system. Flannigan started of slow and then struggled with injuries, but I thought he had a nice little stretch of quality games at the end of the year. They are very high on Chris White, and Junius Coston, so it should be interesting to see if they will get a chance next year. OL got better as the year went on but we need to draft a guard. I wouldn’t mind seeing them throw some money at LeCharles Bentley (still pretty young). We need to figure out if flanny is coming back as well as who we are going to go with at the guard position.

DL- please bring back grady Jackson. It will make bob sanders job a lot easier. KGB is playing the run better but his sack numbers are going down by each year. I don’t know if we should cut ties with him yet. I guess it depends on which way we go with our number one pick. Kampman is a solid player who had an outstanding year. Will he cost too much money and will he be worth it? I believe Sanders will be running the same defense as Bates and they are looking for a speed rusher, so I don’t know if he will fit into our long term plans. As for the back ups Kenny Peterson, corey Williams, and donnell Washington hasn’t really shown anything. I am sick of waiting around for these guys to produce. Cullen Jenkins and Colin cole are good role players but that’s about it. They are pretty high on Montgomery so we will see the verdict on him in this upcoming year. We could always use an upgrade on the DL. I know that we are looking at Mario Williams at the 5 spot. If we were to take him then we should choose between KGB and kampman. We could also see if KGB could take a salary cut and use him for passing downs primarily. I think Gabe Watson, Broderick bunkley, tapp, and dumervil, would be some quality picks 3rd on. Also I was reading on espn insider and they said that Michael Haynes who is with the bears will become a free agent. He was a former first rounder who really never got a chance since they have alex brown and oguleya or however u spell it. I wouldn’t mind giving him a shot. We need to bring some new bodies in because what we have mediocre at best.

LB- Barnett keeps on improving, Diggs was hampered by injuries the whole year. Lenon is all right but I don’t ever want to see him starting in GB again. Roy Manning Jr. is another guy that they say is a hidden gem that they signed as an undrafted free agent last year. Didn’t really see that much of him. Poppinga was unreal at special teams, but for LB im really not convinced yet especially after the major injury. Want him back for sure on special teams though. They could draft AJ Hawk at number five and immediately make the LB crew their strength on defense. If they draft hawk it should be interesting to see if they move Barnett. I don’t know if diggs will come back, so maybe looking at rocky mcintosh, bobby carpenter, hodge, or Parham after round 1 or 2 wouldn’t be a bad idea. I would also be interested in drafting manny Lawson from nc state and moving him outside. That kid has a motor. We could also look into the free agents like Warrick Holdman, Andra davis, or david thorton.

CB- Love al harris, I think he is one of the best in the league. Ahmad Carrol improved a lot this year, was picked on at the start but overcame adversity. He is still very young and I think he could be very good next year. So our starters look to be in place next year. I wouldn’t mind drafting for the future though because al harris isn’t getting any younger. But I do like what I see in Mike Hawkins, this guy has the tools to become a great player in the league. Looking at their depth chart online they are in need of some better players. Maybe sign a vet like jamar fletcher (would love to see him back in WI), or Ike Taylor (after they win the super bowl he would be a great player to have in the locker room). As for the draft Anwar Phillips, Zemaitis (both from PSU), Kelly Jennings (Miami) would be great picks. I don’t know how high the PSU boys are going to go though. We do need to bring in someone though cause this is an area where we need to improve. We NEED MORE TURNOVERS aka INTERCEPTIONS

Safeties- The one bright spot of the season was to watch Nick Collins and to realize the sky is the limit for this kid. Mark Roman was solid but I wouldn’t mind seeing the packers find his replacement in the draft. I thought that Marviel Underwood was going to have a better season than he did… he looked good in pre-season with some of his powerful hits. One guy that sticks out to me is Greg Blue. I think he will get over looked because of Bing, and Huff. Blue is from Georgia and with their track record over the past couple of years it’s a pretty safe pick (davis, Thurman to name a few). The guy is 6-2 210 and runs in the 4.4 range. Collins and Blue…. I don’t know if anybody would want to go over the middle.

K/P- Longwell struggled…. I don’t know if he will be back, it seems like he wants to kick in warm weather and be with his best friend bidwell. So that’s a huge area of concern. Big shoes to fill there, have no idea on what will happen. As for punter bj sander started off alright but then looked like S@$% at the end of the year. I was reading something about the packers interested in a CFL punter. He sounds pretty good but I do believe we need to cut ties with sander cause we don’t need to save face since the dumbest GM ever is gone.

I think if everyone is able to come back from their injuries from last year we will have a decent team as is. Hopefully the draft and free agency will put us back as contenders.

Here is my quick mock draft. This is my first one ever by the way

1- Mario Williams DE NC State
2- Greg Blue S Georgia
3- Rob Smith G/C Tennessee
4- Darrell Hunter CB Miami (OH)
5- Maurice Stovall WR Notre Dame
7- (trade like we did last year so we have more picks) if not Owen Daniels TE Wisconsin

Yea I know I had a little too much time on my hands at work but hopefully I will get some quality discussions going on what direction the packers will be heading in this very important off-season.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you be willing to edit your post a little bit and break it up into paragraphs? I'm afraid it's rather difficult to read your post. Thanks in advance. :)

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow you had alot on your mind. i saw in the article the name kai parham, i would love to draft this dude. im a uva fan and this dude is a monster, hes excpeted to go in the 2nd round

OP
OP
M

mrhustle11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2006 Depth Chart

QB- Favre, Rodgers, Nall- I would be interested in taking Brodie Coyle or Charlie Whitehurst if they are still around on day 2. They both have nfl arms and working with MM would benefit them both greatly.

RB- Gado, Green (one year deal), and maybe fisher if we can sign him for a league minimum. Draft a Calhoun if he is still around in the 3rd or look into Jerious Norwood out of Mississippi State who runs a 4.37 and is 6-0 200lbs. would be an excellent 3rd down back or change of pace back if we had gado or green. It all depends on what direction we want to go in with RB. Gado has potential so I think we should sign green to a one year deal for insurance. I don’t want to see the pack drafting lenDale White unless they trade down.

FB- Hendo had a hell of the year with the limited time he had (gotta bring him back…besides favre he is the face of the team and a true warrior). Leach doesn’t really impress me, I guess we have been spoiled for the past 10 years with Hendo holding that position down. I would like to see them draft a FB in the late rounds or even sign an un-drafted rookie. If healthy I would love to keep Berstein in Wisconsin.

WR- Driver, walker, Murphy (hopefully he will come back after a serious injury…they were very high on him at the start of the year), gardner (really like his size and some of the plays he made at the end of the year…I know he dropped a deep ball from favre, but I think with more practice in the offense he would be a tough 3 or 4th receiver. I am tired of chatman and Thurman. They need to go. There aren’t that many WR in this years draft… but if they are still around I wouldn’t mind seeing the packers take the following in the later rounds…. Brandon Williams, J. Orr, Skyler Green (LSU return man), will Blackmon. As for free agents I don’t think we need to sign any big names cause we have a solid core as is.

TE- I am sorry but I think Bubba needs to go… had some great years with the packers but he is going down hill. I think he holds the record for the lowest y.a.c. (yards after the catch) ever. I know he is a great blocker but I would rather see Kevin barry in there (he might be faster than bubba). So I think this is an area where we need to improve. To improve we need to cut ties with Bubba. Give Donald lee more opportunities. Hopefully david martin will be healthy but who knows with this guy. I would love for the pack to draft owen daniels. He was plagued by injuries this year but has had a impressive career at the UW. If not daniels, maybe look at T.J. Williams from NC state. I was really impressed with Donald Lee, I thought he was very athletic.

OL- Got two of the best in the business. We need some depth though so drafting/ signing undrafted tackles and allowing them to grow under mark and chad would be nice. I don’t know what barry’s deal is but I don’t see him staying in GB for long. Our guards is another issue. I was excited to see whitticker get a chance, hopefully a year under his belt will help him next year, especially with the new blocking scheme. Wells is undersized but very athletic… he could excel in this type of system. Flannigan started of slow and then struggled with injuries, but I thought he had a nice little stretch of quality games at the end of the year. They are very high on Chris White, and Junius Coston, so it should be interesting to see if they will get a chance next year. OL got better as the year went on but we need to draft a guard. I wouldn’t mind seeing them throw some money at LeCharles Bentley (still pretty young). We need to figure out if flanny is coming back as well as who we are going to go with at the guard position.

DL- please bring back grady Jackson. It will make bob sanders job a lot easier. KGB is playing the run better but his sack numbers are going down by each year. I don’t know if we should cut ties with him yet. I guess it depends on which way we go with our number one pick. Kampman is a solid player who had an outstanding year. Will he cost too much money and will he be worth it? I believe Sanders will be running the same defense as Bates and they are looking for a speed rusher, so I don’t know if he will fit into our long term plans. As for the back ups Kenny Peterson, corey Williams, and donnell Washington hasn’t really shown anything. I am sick of waiting around for these guys to produce. Cullen Jenkins and Colin cole are good role players but that’s about it. They are pretty high on Montgomery so we will see the verdict on him in this upcoming year. We could always use an upgrade on the DL. I know that we are looking at Mario Williams at the 5 spot. If we were to take him then we should choose between KGB and kampman. We could also see if KGB could take a salary cut and use him for passing downs primarily. I think Gabe Watson, Broderick bunkley, tapp, and dumervil, would be some quality picks 3rd on. Also I was reading on espn insider and they said that Michael Haynes who is with the bears will become a free agent. He was a former first rounder who really never got a chance since they have alex brown and oguleya or however u spell it. I wouldn’t mind giving him a shot. We need to bring some new bodies in because what we have mediocre at best.

LB- Barnett keeps on improving, Diggs was hampered by injuries the whole year. Lenon is all right but I don’t ever want to see him starting in GB again. Roy Manning Jr. is another guy that they say is a hidden gem that they signed as an undrafted free agent last year. Didn’t really see that much of him. Poppinga was unreal at special teams, but for LB im really not convinced yet especially after the major injury. Want him back for sure on special teams though. They could draft AJ Hawk at number five and immediately make the LB crew their strength on defense. If they draft hawk it should be interesting to see if they move Barnett. I don’t know if diggs will come back, so maybe looking at rocky mcintosh, bobby carpenter, hodge, or Parham after round 1 or 2 wouldn’t be a bad idea. I would also be interested in drafting manny Lawson from nc state and moving him outside. That kid has a motor. We could also look into the free agents like Warrick Holdman, Andra davis, or david thorton.

CB- Love al harris, I think he is one of the best in the league. Ahmad Carrol improved a lot this year, was picked on at the start but overcame adversity. He is still very young and I think he could be very good next year. So our starters look to be in place next year. I wouldn’t mind drafting for the future though because al harris isn’t getting any younger. But I do like what I see in Mike Hawkins, this guy has the tools to become a great player in the league. Looking at their depth chart online they are in need of some better players. Maybe sign a vet like jamar fletcher (would love to see him back in WI), or Ike Taylor (after they win the super bowl he would be a great player to have in the locker room). As for the draft Anwar Phillips, Zemaitis (both from PSU), Kelly Jennings (Miami) would be great picks. I don’t know how high the PSU boys are going to go though. We do need to bring in someone though cause this is an area where we need to improve. We NEED MORE TURNOVERS aka INTERCEPTIONS

Safeties- The one bright spot of the season was to watch Nick Collins and to realize the sky is the limit for this kid. Mark Roman was solid but I wouldn’t mind seeing the packers find his replacement in the draft. I thought that Marviel Underwood was going to have a better season than he did… he looked good in pre-season with some of his powerful hits. One guy that sticks out to me is Greg Blue. I think he will get over looked because of Bing, and Huff. Blue is from Georgia and with their track record over the past couple of years it’s a pretty safe pick (davis, Thurman to name a few). The guy is 6-2 210 and runs in the 4.4 range. Collins and Blue…. I don’t know if anybody would want to go over the middle.

K/P- Longwell struggled…. I don’t know if he will be back, it seems like he wants to kick in warm weather and be with his best friend bidwell. So that’s a huge area of concern. Big shoes to fill there, have no idea on what will happen. As for punter bj sander started off alright but then looked like S@$% at the end of the year. I was reading something about the packers interested in a CFL punter. He sounds pretty good but I do believe we need to cut ties with sander cause we don’t need to save face since the dumbest GM ever is gone.

I think if everyone is able to come back from their injuries from last year we will have a decent team as is. Hopefully the draft and free agency will put us back as contenders.

2- Greg Blue S Georgia
7- (trade like we did last year so we have more picks) if not Owen Daniels TE Wisconsin

Yea I know I had a little too much time on my hands at work but hopefully I will get some quality discussions going on what direction the packers will be heading in this very important off-season.

OP
OP
M

mrhustle11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2006 Depth Chart

2- Greg Blue S Georgia

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good topic, mrhustle. beats all the fuss about who is meeting who, and when, and why not, and where is it at junk. You get the Tromadz big thumbs up! :thumbsup:

QB: Favre and A-Rod. We know what we got with Favre, but A-Rod is another story. I like us at the Qb position, even if Mr. Wonderful leaves us, A-rod was a potential #1 pick in the draft, got a good deal here.

Tromadz Grade: A+
Upgrade: Maybe a veteran FA pickup

RB: I am pretty sure that Gado will be the feature back next year. He is cheap, already here, young, somewhat successful, and coachable. Ahman is in contract year and will probably go to another team(who will pay him more than we will). Najeh is also in contract year I believe. I would like to retain him to a 1 year deal, because I like Najeh. He is powerful, and agile for a big man. He appears to be injury prone though, so that sucks. Tony fisher is a joke. He has ok hands and is a decent pass blocker(better than ahman, which isnt saying much...he also did the 3rd down thing to give ahman a breather, not cuz fisher was super great 3rd down man of godliness).

Tromadz Grade: B
Upgrade: mid-late round draft pick

FB: William Henderson! It all looks like he is coming back, and I hope so. We need more hurdling from big willie in 2006\07 !

Upgrade: young and cheap FA pickup

Offensive Line: Whitticker(rg) is ok. He was a rookie and got thrown into the mix right away. For that, he did ok. But he has to get better, and I would assume he will. Scott Wells is the center. I say this because Flanny keeps getting hurt, and is getting older...and the line played better when Wells was in! I love flanny, but I think his time is up. Our tackles are good, our center will be ok, our RG will improve. But our LG position needs to get better.

Tromadz Grade: C-
Upgrade: early draft pick and\or quality FA pickup

WR: Javon Walker, Donald Driver, Rod Gardner, Antonio Chatman, Terrance Murphy....great crew when healthy..

Upgrade: Late draft pick or FA pickup

TE: Bubba Franks just got that long deal...then got hurt. nice bubba. I think he is a good enough TE. We also have Donald Lee, who was one of favres favorite targets late in the season, and seems reliable. Add to the fact that our new OC is great with TE and helped mold Alge Crumpler into a superstar. That is always a plus for our big TEs!

Tromadz Grade: B-
Upgrade: We have enough TEs

Defensive Line: I like our Dline. Kampman set records for the organization. Cullen Jenkins continued to improve and did great things. Grady Jackson did his fat thing where he stuffed the middle. KGB even had career high in tackles. Add to the fact we have young monsters like Montgomery and Collin Cole..and our Dline is MONEY. KGb is the only weakness, but hes under contract for a while, so i dont think we will get rid of him anytime soon, so we shouldnt waste a draft pick on a lineman.

Tromadz Grade: A
Upgrade: MAYBE a late draft pick or a cheap FA pickup

LBs: Nick Barnett led the NFC(i think, close to it) in tackles. He always does a solid job, even if he is undersized. Paris Lenon did some remarkable things this year, as well as some bad ones. I think we should keep Paris..he has the heart and hustle that helped make Kampman a record breaker. Robert Thomas had an ok trip to GB, nothing special at all. He wont be missed. Diggs will not be with the team this year due to money, but he was ok. If we can get AJ Hawk in the 1st round, our LBs will be one of the best set in the league. Hawk\Barnett\Lenon. We also have some rookies who could get into the fray for that 3rd spot! Lot of possibilities!

Tromadz Grade: C+
Upgrade: 1st draft pick - AJ HAWK

CBs: Al Harris was a nickelback in Philly, but was a #2 when he came to GB. Now he was thrown into the #1 spot. He answered greatly, and shut down every teams #1 reciever for the most part. Chad Johnson called Al the 2nd best DB in the league. Thats quite a compliment. However, thats all there is to talk about. Ahmad Carroll should have been aborted by his mother, and Horton sucks bad. Joey Thomas, who is as talented as Carroll, WAS CUT FROM THE TEAM! This is our weakest area on defense, and even with that, the packers pass defense was very good.

Tromadz Grade: D
Upgrade: 2nd round draft pick and a quality veteran FA pickup

Safety: Nick Collins had a good rookie year. He will be a mainstay on the defense for years to come. He is a hard hitter and a ballhawk, everything you could ask from a safety. Mark Roman took Darren Sharpers nickname of 'Almost.' He would almost make a key tackle, or almost make an interception, but rarely did.

Tromadz Grade: C+
Upgrade: 3rd or 4th round pick or quality FA pickup to play across Nick

Kicker: Longwell had a horrible year. He had a new holder this year in BJ Sander(2nd worst draft pick ever. 1st being carroll), who was very unreliable. But even though the holding wasnt top notch, Longwell missed some kicks he probably should have.

Tromadz Grade: C
Upgrade: FA pickup

Punter: BJ Sander is horrible. His name is also very similar to our DCs name, Sanders...and quite frankly that is getting confusing...so one of them has to go, and I pick the ****** punter.

Tromadz Grade: D
Upgrade: late draft pickup

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mr Wonderful..eh Tromadz...

It's better than Mr. *******!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why do you find it necessary to reply to every one of my posts, even if we agree on a subject you say something ignorant. tool.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Samkon Gado is already under contract for this year.--- I have heard that Murphy has gone to different specialist for the 2nd , 3rd or more opinions, this usually is red flag for this kind of injury he has, We already had two other exPacker players with this type of condition and they had to retire. I afraid that could be possibly be the case with Terrance Murphy. Lets hope for best for Murphy---------------------------------

I think the Packers will give TE Bubba Franks another year on the roster, if he earns it. he is very good in the red zone at scoring TDS.He was slowed down last year with injury and try to come back to quickly. He also made himself a good blocker. Mike Sherman didn't feature the Tight End in passing offense much, that might change with new Head Coach Mike McCarthy coming into Green Bay. ---- -------

if Favre comes back this season, if they draft will a QB, only with their last pick, only if the Packers have more than 5 draft picks, that is what the packers have right now. The QB will have to be a can't miss draft pick. But I really think the Packers will pick up a undrafted Quaterback that has potential.

If Favre retires,I believe the Packers will get a quality veteran Free agent Quarterback for an insurance policy, in case the 2nd year Quarterback Aaron Rodgers has problems. and also get a undrafted free agent QB.

Ryan Longwell would not have struggled last year if he would have a NFL caliber Field goal holder. It is importantfor very accurate kicker to have a holder he can trust, especially when your home field is Lambeau Field. Lambeau Field is noted for it's swirling winds and cold winter conditions. Ryan Longwell is still the most accurate kicker in Packer history. Ryan has said he wishes to stay in Green Bay but want to compensated very well for being the most accurate kicker over years in difficult kicking conditions of Lambeau Field . If a team especially like Tampa Bay is willing to pay Long well in $1.5M to $2M or more range, I'm afraid the Bucs might very well lure Longwell away from Green Bay. And if that happens the Packers better start shopping the free agent market for a bunch of field goal kickers to come into Green Bay for this '06 training camp. And hope for the best and have the same luck they had when they got Longwell who was cut by 49ers.----------------------------------------------

Punter BJ Sanders who is only in real second year of punting in NFL will be back in Packer training camp to have to earn his spot on Packer roster again in '06 and there will be some free agent punter coming into camp to compete with him. Many times it takes a few years for punters to become to become good punters in NFL especially in Green Bay where it is famous for punter's averages to become lower in cold winter conditions of Lambeau Field in Late November and December. I remember Todd Sauerbraun who was drafted by Bears being booed out of Soldiers Field after 2 of his lousy punts each Sunday before the Bears gave up on him and replaced him. He kept at punting for another go around in NFL and finally became a excellent punter in NFL and in '05 received a big payday from Broncos and now is kicking for them

I think Ahman Green will be back in Green Bay this season pending medical approval. He must be willing to sign a one year contract with many incentatives and modest signing bonus. He has said he will accept a contract with incentatives, in order to prove himself after he rehabilitates himself from his serious injury. But the Packers must not give him a veteran's minimum contract or some NFL team might work him out, take chance and give him a better contract if he work out is real good .. I think Green would rather stay here if Packers treat him fairly. He like its in Green Bay and ones a home here.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm so glad you broke up your original post into paragraphs as I was about to go ape-sh*t all over you! :shock: :shock: :shock: By the way, posting the way you did originally is cruel and inhumane...I think I went blind trying to read it the first time.

After I realized someone asked you to break it up and you did, I have to give you high marks for the post as it was very well thought out and interesting to say the least...THANK YOU!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz....I wish you were my teacher. You would give our QB's an A+, even if "Mr. Wonderful" retires? Your hatred toward Favre is only outdone by your complete lack of football knowledge.

It also answers my earlier question. You can't possibly be over 20 years old, hence, the 70's and 80's never existed.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as of now, favre is on the roster, and under contract.

my hatred toward favre? I love favre, got his jersey, and made a special trip to soldier field to see him in what could be his last year. because i dont wanna swallow every inch of him like you and favre66 doesnt mean i hate him.

I am sorry you dont like my thoughts on our roster. I really am. I want to make you happy every time I post, and I must have failed. And as usual, you have posted nothing relevant to the topic at hand, and just came on to flame me. well done.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, little man, I didn't have a problem with your post except the QB's.....and the cheapshot you took at the man you "love".

BTW.....congrats on completing that trek all the way to Soldier Field from Chicago. You must have been exhausted!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you must not know Gb\Bears tickets are very expensive, ill forgive you for that. and im not wealthy by any means.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I'm so glad you broke up your original post into paragraphs as I was about to go ape-sh*t all over you! :shock: :shock: :shock: By the way, posting the way you did originally is cruel and inhumane...I think I went blind trying to read it the first time.

After I realized someone asked you to break it up and you did, I have to give you high marks for the post as it was very well thought out and interesting to say the least...THANK YOU!

I copied it to a word document, and there was nothing there ( white text on white paper ) except the red squiggles flagging the mispelled words. It took me a second to figure out what was wrong.
Good post.
Hammer

Members online

Latest posts