O'Dwyer signs for League Minimum...

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice signing, we now have two inexpensive vets to protect Brett. I wouldn't be surprised to see them sign another vet along with a rook. Let it all shake out in camp for the two starters,backups, and practice squad.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know why this hasn't made it to Packers.com yet? There's been no official announcement by the Packers about this AFAIK.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There has been an announcement made now it appears just saw for myself.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheezy said:
I knew that would happen. I wait 3 or 4 days to say something about it and then it appears. :roll: Just my luck.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
rabidgopher04 said:
Does anyone know why this hasn't made it to Packers.com yet? There's been no official announcement by the Packers about this AFAIK.

http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2005/03/24/1/

rabidgopher04 said:
Cheezy said:
I knew that would happen. I wait 3 or 4 days to say something about it and then it appears. :roll: Just my luck.
At the time I wrote that original statement nothing had been announced, but shortly thereafter it happened of which was already stated here. ;)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
At the time I wrote that original statement nothing had been announced, but shortly thereafter it happened of which was already stated here. ;)

oh don't worry about him...we call him "Slick the *****", well not to his face, but still. :wink:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
SlickVision said:
Whats your point?
There's no need for you to post something that's already resolved. What's your point?

Should have guess'd the half-wit would come back with a genius-like response.

Was getting your ******* in a bunch over a guy on the net posting a link for everyone else to see worth it? I doubt it. Good job wasting the internets hard drive.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:yeah:

A big thank you goes out to slick and arrow for those positive contributions to this thread.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:

A big thank you goes out to slick and arrow for those positive contributions to this thread.

banter is banter...god knows there's not a whole lot going on in packerland right now. regardless, you know that won't be the last pointless thing i ever say. we'll both make up for lack of substance in the near future im sure. so, to anyone with the unfortunate displeasure of scrolling through this nonsense, please don't let it negate the truely heartfelt and occasionaly informative content of posts prior to or after this thread.

oh yeah, slick that link is broken. :wink:

you bastid.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This lack of any Packer news to talk about seriously sucks. I get up for work at 5 every morning and pretty much wake myself up by reading this stuff. It's been pretty slim pickings this week. :cry:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:

A big thank you to the half wit who thinks posts are directed soley for them and not others who view this forum.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Ryan said:

A big thank you to the half wit who thinks posts are directed soley for them and not others who view this forum.
Well, if you hadn't quoted me in the first place I wouldn't think you were responding to just me. Get over it. We can take care of this over PM. Why do you feel the need to keep insulting me publicly?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess when there is no news we have to turn against fellow fans? Crazy place this board is I tell ya...

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikes93animal said:
:wall: :eek:fftopic: :feedback: :wtf:
Classic... Outstanding! :shock:

AG climbin' down on Slick? Wh'da thunk it?
I would have figured a Vikings fan for playin' that card.....
Can't you two get along?

Members online

Latest posts