Oannes= Mike Sherman?.... no... gone.

Oannes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys...

After receiving a PM from one of the moderators of this site, I've decided it's in my best interests to leave. To be fair the PM was in response to one that I sent. I wasn't asked to leave but I was asked to do things I'm not, nor will I ever be, comfortable doing. I won't be controlled in any way shape or form. It's not my forum so I respectfully withdraw from it.

Your responses will not be read by me so please don't waste your time making any. I'm sure there'll be the guy out there who can't stand me who actually thinks I'm being dishonest and will read the replies. I assure you I won't be page hitting here ever again. I have this incredible ability to turn things off/on when I choose. I guess I'm like Favre. :) I just had to get one last dig in! :)

I do want to publicly thank Raider Pride for his PM. I've really appreciated folks like.... retiredgrampa, RaiderPride, Bertram, TromAdz and Lare. You guys possess a wonderful ability. I hope in time it spreads to more of the members here.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if he really was Mike Sherman...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I've really appreciated folks like.... retiredgrampa, RaiderPride, Bertram, TromAdz and Lare. You guys possess a wonderful ability. I hope in time it spreads to more of the members here.

:confused: that hurts

Members online

Latest posts