now what??

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sign Walt Williams! If he gets hurt see if Paul Hornung is willing to suit up. I don't think this team could run the ball if it had Barry Sanders in his prime.
This line just gives nowhere to run.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
Sign Walt Williams! If he gets hurt see if Paul Hornung is willing to suit up. I don't think this team could run the ball if it had Barry Sanders in his prime.

Lets see if we can dig up Vince Lombardi.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now Favre retires and the Packers suck big time for years to come. Just like I said back in August.

Sterling

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Walt Williams sounds good to me. And can we please find another WR like we should have right after JW got hurt? To me, TT (with help from MS) is throwing away this season and is planning to reload through the draft. Not to the liking of the fans. I think we need to let them know. Email or snail mail the Packers at 1265 Lombardi Ave. Green Bay.
(I don't know the zip code)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Williams apparently doesn't interest the Packers 'cause he's too injury prone. Too bad though because from what I read, he was outplaying Fischer in camp.

One guy that I can think of for WR would be Bragg...at least he's familar w/ the team. I don't know that there are other names much bigger than him out there right now.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wonder if Dorsey's still in shape...?

Give it to the Ol' Horse....

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I don't think this team could run the ball if it had Barry Sanders in his prime.

That is such ********! Davenport was having an awesome game until he broke his ankle. I think the line is fine, it's the lack of a quality RB. Ahman Green wasn't even hitting the holes very hard. He looked so soft out there.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
yooperfan said:

HEY!!

Barry Sanders could run with NO LINE present at all! The man was the greatest runner of all time.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson needs to make whatever moves he can but rapidly.

Try out street free agents Tuesday. Look at practice squad guys elsewhere but please move in an urgent manner.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
yooperfan said:

HEY!!

Barry Sanders could run with NO LINE present at all! The man was the greatest runner of all time.

yes and passed him up for Tony Mandarich, one of the biggest draft blunders of all time.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:

Try out street free agents Tuesday. Look at practice squad guys elsewhere but please move in an urgent manner.

yeah if thompson refrains from signing anyone ill be quite pissed...at least show us that you want to NOT LOSE a lot your first season

driver and chatman are our recievers right now

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
CaliforniaCheez said:

yeah if thompson refrains from signing anyone ill be quite pissed...at least show us that you want to NOT LOSE a lot your first season

driver and chatman are our recievers right now

I agree that it'd be very telling if TT didn't sign someone, but I think he literally has no choice but to sign someone. You can't go into a game w/ only 3 active wrs!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two words: Antonio Freeman. And if that happens, maybe we can all let bygones be bygones and bring Chase back onto the forum. On second thought......NAAAAAAAAAAAH.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Two words: Antonio Freeman. And if that happens, maybe we can all let bygones be bygones and bring Chase back onto the forum. On second thought......NAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Where is he now? I mean Antonio. Do you think he can still play?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bring back Levens and Sterling Sharpe..!

Jeff Query too!

(dare i say...Schroeder?)

Members online

Latest posts