Now that we are out, who'd you rather win this SB?

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope it's not the Pats or anyone from our division, or even our conference.

Maybe Steelers, I reckon.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Concur with the Steelers. Almost felt bad in 2010 because I've never had a problem with the team, owner, or fans.

If the winner comes from the NFC, Rams/Panthers/Saints would all be OK with me.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Teams that I would hate to see win it:

Patriots - sick of them winning
Seahawks - hate everything about that team besides Russell Wilson
Cowboys - deep hatred
Panthers - Just not a Cam guy
Anyone from the North

Anyone else I would be okay with. I would like to see Big Ben go out with another ring. That team is loaded with talent. I just love watching them play. I think a Steelers/Saints matchup would be a highly entertaining Super Bowl.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You wouldn't feel just a liiiiitttttle bit upset about, for example, one of teams on PackAttacke12's list hoisting the Lombardi?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope it's not the Pats or anyone from our division, or even our conference.

Maybe Steelers, I reckon.
Yeah, not the Pats.
I'd be OK if it was the Lions.

Just please don't have it be Pats vs Vikes.
If it is, I'm going to bed instead of watching.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have arule to NEVER root fof Dallas. Evne if they play against the Vikings, Lions, or Bears, I can't root for the Cowgirls. (Fortunately they need a miracle to get in the playoffs.) The same is true for Baltimore. I can never root for the Ravens.

Otherwise, if the Jaguars are eliminated, I am on the "anybody but the Patriots" bandwagon.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pats - If I'm not happy I want the rest of the league to be miserable too.
Eagles - I like what Doug Pederson is doing and I went to NDSU so yeah Wentz!
Or really anyone but MN. I don't think I could handle living in Minneapolis and them winning it in their own stadium. Puke.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle, Dallas, Minnesota, New England... No way.

I like underdogs, so I'll be pulling for Jacksonville and the Rams. I'd have no problem with the Eagles either. It would be nice to see someone different for a change.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My main complaint with Pittsburgh winning is that they already lead all Super Bowl winners with six. Another would give them seven, putting them that much further ahead.

Right now the Vikings are the #1 seed in the NFC. Who would have thought this would happen the same year Minnesota hosts the Super Bowl?
You have to think that they wouldn't have won the division if Rodgers hadn't gotten hurt, but who can say for sure?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would go with Eagles if that punk ***** wasn't their defensive coordinator. Rams are ok, Jags seem to be playing really well, or Steelers probably

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd almost say let the Patriots win it again, everyone seems so resigned to the fact that they're the best anyway.
You always hear stuff like "What? You're not satisfied with the Packers performance? You think they should be better? No one can do as well as the Patriots, they're a special case".

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody but the Vikings and Patriots, so obviously this will be the Super Bowl matchup.

At the top of my list I would go with the Rams and Steelers 1 and 1A.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My main complaint with Pittsburgh winning is that they already lead all Super Bowl winners with six. Another would give them seven, putting them that much further ahead.

I'd forgotten about that, and now you revive the horrors of the SB loss to the Broncos. The Pack wins that one and they're not only just one behind Pitt, but they've got the best winning percentage of any team with more than two appearances.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pats - If I'm not happy I want the rest of the league to be miserable too.
Eagles - I like what Doug Pederson is doing and I went to NDSU so yeah Wentz!
Or really anyone but MN. I don't think I could handle living in Minneapolis and them winning it in their own stadium. Puke.

Um, Carson Wentz will not play in the postseason . . . Did you miss the widely-reported story he tore his left ACL?

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My of teams that I don't want to win is rather long. However, we are supposed to choose who we want to win.

I'd love to see the Rams win it. I am sick and tired of seeing the same teams in it every year.

I am not a Steelers' fan and certainly not a Patriots' fan. I don't think KC is going to make it. It would be fun to see Jacksonville in it.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please No. The Pats fans were unbearable after their comeback win last year...and if they do it again, we'd never hear the end of Bill and Brady!
We'll never hear the end of it as it is now.

But I'd prefer someone win it who maybe hasn't had much success, like Jacksonville. Not Minnesota, obviously, although maybe it would do our division a little good. I saw on TV the other day that in the last 10 years, the Packers have won the North five times, Minnesota four. I would have thought we would have had more of an advantage during that period.