Notebook: Team Ready For Training Camp

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Judging by how quickly many players packed up their lockers after Wednesday's final mini-camp practice, they were eagerly anticipating the end of their five weeks of on-field work that began with the OTAs back in late May.

But according to Head Coach Mike McCarthy, they got their work done in the meantime.

"I think our football team did a great job of coming in here, learning the systems -- whether it was offense, the changes we made, defense being new, special teams being new -- they took full advantage of their opportunity to have a clear understanding of what we're asking them to do," McCarthy said. "So I am very pleased with that."

The last workout Wednesday was the shortest of all, a 45-minute jog-through that was focused on the last segment of corrections from the OTAs. The players are now off until they report for training camp on Friday, July 31, with the first practice scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 1.

McCarthy noted that several players hav..

Source: Packers.com

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Notebook: ROBDOG is ready for training camp! Lets get this thing going dammit! Can't wait to glue my *** to my couch and start watching the NFL network!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts