Not cool NFL

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big thumbs down to the NFL, holding practices in an exclusive gated resort, no commoners allowed.... In past years practices were open to the public not anymore, you want to watch practice, get out your checkbook.... Do you really need to turn more people off regarding this game??

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I didn't keep getting posts of my FB feed of Charles Woodson in HI, I wouldn't even know there was a game this weekend. It's how little I care. I can't believe they're actually making these practices private and then toss a cost on top to catch a glimpse of your favorite players.

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But that team may show a vanilla play that the other team may know now. It will be belicheat all over again. LOL

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he was poking fun at the game itself, like there's anything to be gained by having a "private" practice other than to generate more money. They announce the plays as they're called on TV and both teams run the same plays from the same sheets. defenses are limited, offenses are limited and players go 50%

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Big thumbs down to the NFL, holding practices in an exclusive gated resort, no commoners allowed.... In past years practices were open to the public not anymore, you want to watch practice, get out your checkbook.... Do you really need to turn more people off regarding this game??
Saw many fans there during interview with Julio Jones

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts