Not all bad

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the losing continues it might not be all bad - in the long run. It would force TT hand on MS. I'm sad MS is not getting the job done, but because of that I won't be sad to see him(and Rossley) go. Hopefully, there is a great coach out there for us. Someone who can coach our young players up and keep a reign on Favre to get him back to being one of the top QBs.

We would get some high draft choices that could contribute immediately, our young players will have another year of experience and we get Javon back. This is basically what happened to Tampa.

Maybe we could remodel and not have to rebuild.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
If the losing continues it might not be all bad - in the long run. It would force TT hand on MS. I'm sad MS is not getting the job done, but because of that I won't be sad to see him(and Rossley) go. Hopefully, there is a great coach out there for us. Someone who can coach our young players up and keep a reign on Favre to get him back to being one of the top QBs.

We would get some high draft choices that could contribute immediately, our young players will have another year of experience and we get Javon back. This is basically what happened to Tampa.

Maybe we could remodel and not have to rebuild.

whether you want us to have a bad season or not...WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BAD SEASON...we dropped three games to three non-playoff teams, and still have to go up against carolina next monday, baltimore, philly, atlanta, seattle, pittsburgh...guys this is not going to be pretty...

alright, so lets say we get the 5th-10th overall pick, high picks every round, and you know ted thompson is going to trade down picks, get us extra picks like the 14 we had last april...and there's gonna be a lot of talent brought in here, and the guys we drafted last year particularly T-Murph, Collins, Hawkins, Whitticker, others are gonna have an impact...a healthy javon walker? a new running back?--cause ahman just isn't getting it done

my hope is we get our hands on boston college's DE Mathias Kiwanuka, he has the build of a dwight freeney, we have four sacks this season, lets get a pass rusher in here...

and my god i hope Ahmad Caroll continues his turnaround and proves all the doubters wrong

but the fact of the matter is if it takes 5-11 to get Mike Sherman out of here...burn baby burn!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with carolina and new orleans being our next two games, and the fact that we have the Vikings twice, add in this is the NFC North...we still have a shot.

Bosox21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not trying to sound like I dont want us to win games, because I do. That said whats the point in winning the divison year after year. Our goal should be to win the Super Bowl, and it seems alot of Packer fans are just happy with beating the Vikes and Bears and winning the divison.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
with carolina and new orleans being our next two games, and the fact that we have the Vikings twice, add in this is the NFC North...we still have a shot.

if you can stay positive at a time like this, more power to you...but we're going to carolina next monday (and if someone pops off and says 'oh we won at carolina last year we can win this year' i'm gonna go postal...that game was only a year ago in calendar time but it may as well have been seven years ago that packers team is LONG GONE)...we go to carolina to take on a team with heart, on a prime time stage...hell this team melted on a "regional action stage" facing the browns, its not looking good

lonewolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losing games does get us high draft picks, but I really haven't seen this as a panacea for success in recent years -- Cincinnati and Arizona being prime examples of the success of that M.O.

And forget Sherman being kicked out. This is Wisconsin. People don't spend $6.4M for nothing.

lonewolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losing games does get us high draft picks, but I really haven't seen this as a panacea for success in recent years -- Cincinnati and Arizona being prime examples of the success of that M.O.

And forget Sherman being kicked out. This is Wisconsin. People don't spend $6.4M for nothing.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carolina...sucks. theyve been ******** up as bad as we have, javon. Besides, we beat them last year.

New Orleans, Americas Team, aka the Homeless Wonders....SUCK...

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you ask me I am in for firing Shermy as of today, I was trying to find a way to support him all week long but today we got our butt kicked at home,again, if Shermy had even a little bit of dignity he wil RESIGN, it is not about him anymore, it is about the Packers and if he is loyal to his team he should realize he is not the answer to this teams problems and resign. Anyway he is not going to do that, he will be at his press conference with his stupid facial expresion and say "3-0 overall, 2-0 at home this is not acceptable" gugugugugu he is an ***hole

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Number One - right off the bat ---

1) Having a losing season doesn't get us what we need....

2) How do any of you know what would be available in the draft that would also "pan out"...?

Anyone? [God, how I hate that type of mentality - please... ALL Packerfans.... think it thru with all angles involved before you speak such nonsense.. seriously! Count all the chickens, add up all the things Sherlock Homes would and remember Spock Logic]

There's more to this than even the Coaches have figured out - but I would offer this...

THE TEAM GETS IT -- that much I saw today... they "do" get it...

Now, some will say ... "yea, what does IPBprez know.... he's just another putz somewhere out there where it doesn't really count"

Well - I got news for ya - WE SAW TODAY that the refs have it out for Green Bay
We also saw that Sherman and Rossley got NO BALLS....
EVERYONE IN OUR CLUB AT THE HANGOUT WAS SCREAMIN "THROW THE FLAG - THROW THE FLAG" - yet, Mikey sat there on his thumbs and his hands and did nothing -which is where evil reigns... when good men do "nothing" - it is when we find evidence of cowards... of fear... of hesitation.... of PREVENT FOOTBALL...!

THIS GAME WAS OURS TODAY... and Rossley talked Mike Sherman into throwing it all away or Mike Sherman is an even a bigger putz than Tom Rossley could ever hope to achieve, in his his own right or mind... AZ/2003 included..... let alone Philly/2003.

I am beside myself right now on several levels - especially because I am a Club Leader....

I'll be back.................................................

Members online

Latest posts