No matter where I live I will always be a Packer Fan

Packer Fan 4 Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I guess you can tell I am a Packer fan! It's really hard to have a favorite player, they all bring so much to the team. I do love #12! I grew up in the Green Bay area and I lived in CA, TX and now FL. I would love to return if I could.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! Wow, you travel a lot, don't you? I bet living in Texas must've been terrible sports-wise, since they're home of the Cowboys. Hope you enjoy your time here!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, and many of us join in the sentiment of your avatar -- fans for life.

OP
OP
Packer Fan 4 Life

Packer Fan 4 Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to be in Green Bay on the 2oth of November, and I would like to go to the game, it would be my first "live" game. Do you think it's ok to go to a game alone? What seats/or area do you think are good seats (for about $300)? Any other helpful information is appreciated.

OP
OP
Packer Fan 4 Life

Packer Fan 4 Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! Wow, you travel a lot, don't you? I bet living in Texas must've been terrible sports-wise, since they're home of the Cowboys. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Texas was interesting - It really bothers me that the Cowboys are called "America's team"

Members online