Nike Uniforms And New Era Hats= Pretty Cool

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the leaked jerseys were actually fake. However I hope the material changes a bit. Nike could really make two types for each uniform. Nike Dri-Fit will be great for early season, pre-season and domes. And Therma-Fit for those Lambeau December and January frost on the field games. But I don't think the Pack will change much other than that. I do like the sleek helmet though. A certain slow evolution is needed in all aspect of like lol. Just go back a few years and look at the last Nike or Starter jerseys to see that. As for New Era I can't be happier. Now America's game will have American made hats. Sweet! I will be in line)on-line) for both I'm sure. Especially in April after we have repeated!

Reaction score
Some look really sick and then some look hideous. I hope to God that they don' t EVER change the Packers jerseys. It's tradition, memories, and somehow the jersey have held its style throughout the years.

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like them. Don't want them changed, and honestly I wouldn't even want them as a alternate. Leave the uniforms alone Nike!! This ain't college!!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Holy crap those are some of the worst jerseys I have ever seen in my life.

Who in their right mind made the picture of the Saints helmet being gold with a gold logo?

And when you thought Pittsburgh's uniforms could not get uglier, they look way worse in those.

I do not see the Raiders switching to those ugly black helmets.

Minnesota's looks worse than that circus garbage they wear today.

Those are some of the most hideous ugly uniforms ever, especially the 49ers one.

Forget new uniforms, some teams need to go back to their throwback uniforms. The Pack attack don't need no new uniforms, they still out shine every other team like the Browns. I don't care for all that flashy crap, if I had to pick some of my favorite uniforms it would be Oakland, GB, Cleveland, and Kansas City.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I'm just curious, are these for the "graphic novel" version of the NFL teams? These look like something out of some super hero comic book or something. I trust that the League has better sense than to even propose these things; if they do, I have bought my last NFL jersey.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you imagine the Packers playing in these jerseys?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Uh... No. Hell no.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a "concept" uniform, not what they will really be. I don't think the NFL gives a blank permission slip when they change uniform suppliers.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Jets, Chiefs, Cardinals, and Panthers unifor,s are a major upgrade.
Jaguars, Bengals, 49ers, Patriots, and Steelers are gross.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
To quote Richard Dawson, Richard Carn, and now, Steve Harvey "Survey said, . . . . . . . . . nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn." (or however you would type that sound from Family Feud).

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because of they're outsourcing use of overseas sweat shop cheap labor I hate Nike.
Boycott Nike. Just do it.
Where were our Reebok ones made? Not here. That aside the jerseys being shown talked about here have been denounced by Nike as a hoax. I'm sure only the materials will change. Not the style.

JamesCA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Overall I'd say most of the designs are Fugly. But I really don't care what everyone else wears, keep the Packers traditional.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all NFL jerseys are made, have been made, and will continue to be made in wisconsin.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all NFL jerseys are made, have been made, and will continue to be made in wisconsin.
I have 3 real ones. 2 from Packers Pro Shop Made in Taiwan. And one from nflshop Taiwan. And all three are the On-Field Authentic. Not sure if we are talking about the same thing.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have 3 real ones. 2 from Packers Pro Shop Made in Taiwan. And one from nflshop Taiwan. And all three are the On-Field Authentic. Not sure if we are talking about the same thing.

Those are not the same as the jerseys they wear on the field. NFL game jerseys are made in Wisconsin. Berlin actually.

Members online

Latest posts