Nick Perry needs hand surgery again

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a lot riding on what that kid will or will not be able to provide this year.

hopefully something good comes out of this draft pick. jamaal being a 4th round pick he is doing ok and getting 1st downs so that is good.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
hopefully something good comes out of this draft pick. jamaal being a 4th round pick he is doing ok and getting 1st downs so that is good.
I have a feeling Williams is going to play a vital role moving forward this season.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Don't you know that if we had signed a FA CB, drafted Watt, cut Clay and not re-signed Perry we would be the Numba 1 team in the league. It's super duper obvious. If only TT wasn't a mindless animatronic robot being controlled from the inside by a miniaturized version of Ron Wolf, disguised as Eliot Wolf.

Fixed.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
For what he paid Perry he could've resigned Peppers and added Brooks and Barwin. Would've probably gotten more from the olb spot in both production and games played... so there's the rebuttal to your statement. Perry was NOT worth 60 million I don't care if he was our best pass rusher. Not forgetting the fact that TJ Watt could've been our 1st rd pick and probably still being able to trade up to get King.

You don't let pass rushers of Perry's caliber leave. That is stupid. Especially when they can be had for 12M/season. Olivier Vernon got 17, and isn't all that different of a player.

Somehow TT was supposed to know that Brooks would be cut and who would be on the board at his pick in the first round when it was time to make a decision on Perry? Do you think about these things before you post them? Some rebuttal...

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't let pass rushers of Perry's caliber leave. That is stupid. Especially when they can be had for 12M/season. Olivier Vernon got 17, and isn't all that different of a player.

Somehow TT was supposed to know that Brooks would be cut and who would be on the board at his pick in the first round when it was time to make a decision on Perry? Do you think about these things before you post them? Some rebuttal...

No, the rebuttal part was actually resigning Peppers... and adding help from free agency at olb. Not adding Brooks in particular man. Also in regards to your statement about him knowing who would be on the board when it was time to draft ...if you decide to not resign Perry before the draft I'm sure you'd have some ideal of who you want rather they are on the board or not. Perhaps I should have worded that better. There ya go

Reaction score
Yes, We still have a lot of unanswered questions. Albeit limited, I like what I've seen with King and Jones in the early stages. We could really use a moral boost after a tough start. Maybe Montravius or Biegel will provide that silver lining in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, We still have a lot of unanswered questions. Albeit limited, I like what I've seen with King and Jones in the early stages. We could really use a moral boost after a tough start. Maybe Montravius or Biegel will provide that silver lining in the coming weeks.

I hope so. Adams' finally gets to see some action.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams is supposed to play sunday, hope he shows us something.

am glad he will see some action too but coming off a two month foot surgery and being a rookie, i'm sure he will be a little "off" for a week or two.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, the rebuttal part was actually resigning Peppers... and adding help from free agency at olb. Not adding Brooks in particular man. Also in regards to your statement about him knowing who would be on the board when it was time to draft ...if you decide to not resign Perry before the draft I'm sure you'd have some ideal of who you want rather they are on the board or not. Perhaps I should have worded that better. There ya go

If peppers wanted to continue playing for the packers then yes TT made a mistake not resigning him. However I'm pretty sure peppers did not give TT an opportunity to resign him as he wanted to finish his career in Carolina

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
We could really use a moral boost after a tough start.
Tough start? Some posters on here expected an 0-2 start, a majority expected the 1-1 record. This is not a jump off the cliff start. If the Atlanta game was week one and Seattle week 2, what would be the mood around here now?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Tough start? Some posters on here expected an 0-2 start, a majority expected the 1-1 record. This is not a jump off the cliff start. If the Atlanta game was week one and Seattle week 2, what would be the mood around here now?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Really the same. Both teams are playoff teams and the Packers must keep pace to try and get home field for the playoffs. Losing to either of those squads does not help.
Let's play the silver lining approach for now(yes I acknowledge it's week 2), but those losses will pay dividends

Reaction score
I was making reference to the injury list. People sure are jumpy in here lately :sneaky:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Meaning what exactly ??

Last edited by a moderator:

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, my nickname is Perry and every season I am so close to buying his shirt, then he is out for a couple of games, with not even Nostradamus having any clue when or even if he will return. Unwilling to spend 80$ on a chance, I end up postponing the purchase until the season ends.

Really hope he will be allright, I can only imagine how many difficulties he will have with the hand after retiring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts