Nick Perry needs hand surgery again

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But how long after 2 games is his effectiveness reduced by wearing a club?
Next up- CM3 pulls a hammy.

P.S.- If it's the Packers saying 2 games out for Perry, it'll probably be 6.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lmao I told you guys! I knew he wouldn't make it past week 5! Waste of money! If a guy shows that he can't stay healthy every year he's been in the league believe it!! In a couple more weeks Brooks and Some other guy will be starting at olb. Mise well bring Elliott back smh.

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I definitely did not see this coming at all! What was that saying I heard somewhere once about doing the same thing and expecting different results? DNA posted earlier what I have been expecting as well.... Matthews is due to pull a hammy any day now, cmon TT throw some more money at these 2 clowns

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought I was reading an old post. I think I'm just going to root for Kevin King's development. Screw everything else.

Reaction score
Tough news.
I still think with the increase in injury protocols and advanced playing speeds.. that the league should increase the roster up about 3-5 players on both the game day and 53 man roster. There could also be additional provisions for additional IR players eligible to return by either increasing the number per team or even using a staggered system (e.g, 4 week IR, 6week IR, 8 week IR etc..)

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
As it turns out, if you go negative on everything, you'll be right now and then. It's like being a total homer in reverse.

Clearly TT should have just let our best pass rusher walk. That would have solved everything.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As it turns out, if you go negative on everything, you'll be right now and then. It's like being a total homer in reverse.

Clearly TT should have just let our best pass rusher walk. That would have solved everything.

For what he paid Perry he could've resigned Peppers and added Brooks and Barwin. Would've probably gotten more from the olb spot in both production and games played... so there's the rebuttal to your statement. Perry was NOT worth 60 million I don't care if he was our best pass rusher. Not forgetting the fact that TJ Watt could've been our 1st rd pick and probably still being able to trade up to get King.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Don't you know that if we had signed a FA CB, drafted Watt, cut Clay and not re-signed Perry we would be the Numba 1 team in the league. It's super duper obvious. If only TT wasn't a mindless corpse.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For what he paid Perry he could've resigned Peppers and added Brooks and Barwin. Would've probably gotten more from the olb spot in both production and games played... so there's the rebuttal to your statement. Perry was NOT worth 60 million I don't care if he was our best pass rusher. Not forgetting the fact that TJ Watt could've been our 1st rd pick and probably still being able to trade up to get King.

Perry + Matthews + Brooks > Peppers + Brooks + Barwin. Starting either of Peppers or Brooks would've been a massive mistake.

Perry actually gave us a pretty good contract. Look at what edge rushers are getting. We got him for darn near a bargain.

Last, how would we have traded up to get King? Specifics, please.

Members online

Latest posts