Nick Collins..

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SAFETY NICK COLLINS:
(on his last tackle of Carnell "Cadillac" Williams) "I was just trying to make a play, a big play, maybe make something happen. I was trying to get the ball out, but it didn't work that way."

(on coming back from 0-3) "The season just started. We can overcome anything. We have to let the coaches do their job, we do our job and put it in God's hands. Hopefully, we'll get it together."

IMHO he is dead right "and put it in God´s hands", it seems that we are in God´s hands.... Rossley came back from the hospital for the second half and our offense look worst than ever.... Rossley should be out for medical reasons and we will be much better... :evil:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Rossley came back from the hospital for the second half and our offense look worst than ever.... Rossley should be out for medical reasons and we will be much better... evil
seriously?

OP
OP
C

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet you the ice cold Corona that I am just drinking,,,,,, it seems that we can´t get rid of his ***..

Anyway I like Collins attitude about MAKING A BIG PLAY, it will come to him, I like this guy !!!

Members online

Latest posts