NFL Weekly Prediction Contest Week 14

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

That would be great...but not correct. :( I'd just rather be thorough than screw somebody out of points. All good, just need to keep plugging along until my name is on top of the leader board. :)

I`ll put your name forward for the Royal new years honours list ;). You deserve at least a dame hood.

I

I hate to correct a Brit, but I believe it's damehood in your terms, in the US, a dame hood is a bag over an ugly female's head. (Just mentioning it because a friend said I should. ;
)
What made you think I didn`t mean that ? :laugh:.

OP
OP
Pkrjones

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I`ll put your name forward for the Royal new years honours list ;). You deserve at least a dame hood.
Do I have "a certain quality" about my posts that my honor should be feminine? I assure you that I have all the right parts AND answer to him/he (or hey, idiot!). ;)

I

Do I have "a certain quality" about my posts that my honor should be feminine? I assure you that I have all the right parts AND answer to him/he (or hey, idiot!). ;)
I just wanted you to be rewarded. They give out more knighthood than Dame awards so.....castration is a small price to pay....lol Anyway, get back on subject.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe that it takes a majority vote of the eligible membership once quorum is established, to grant you emoticon access.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe that it takes a majority vote of the eligible membership once quorum is established, to grant you emoticon access.
I'm just here to enjoy the boards. If they don't feel I should have emoticons, so be it. I just don't want people believing I don't like some of their fantastic posts, because I can't give them a thumbs up.

So, how much does it cost to get the majority to favor me getting them? LOL

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When posting, you don't have the little smiley face (see screenshot below) to use emoticons?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When posting, you don't have the little smiley face (see screenshot below) to use emoticons?

Nope! I asked about them and it still isn't available.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have them neither. I'm prepared for the initiation ceremony to get them :)
I draw the line against running naked through the quad unless I get three bottles of Courvoisier XO Cognac. If I'm going to be humiliated, I want to remain in a constant state of euphoria until long after people forget what I did.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My apologies. I was actually referring to the thumbs up for liking a post. I have the emoticons for in the body of my text.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhh. That's a much deeper, painful vote and initiation. I'll have to check the bylaws, but I believe no booze or lube is permitted to mitigate the pain.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhh. That's a much deeper, painful vote and initiation. I'll have to check the bylaws, but I believe no booze or lube is permitted to mitigate the pain.
Once again, I'm left without an appropriate emoticon, so, here goes!

Members online

Latest posts