NFL Prediction Thread Contest Week 3

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So yeah...New Orleans is kicking Seattle's *** in Seattle without Brees. Did anyone see this one coming?

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How did I know that The Bucs were going to find a way to screw things up? You have 2 timeouts and are at the goal line, but instead of taking an attempt or two, you decide to leave the game to a FG, and you miss. I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not. What a bunch of idiots.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How did I know that The Bucs were going to find a way to screw things up? You have 2 timeouts and are at the goal line, but instead of taking an attempt or two, you decide to leave the game to a FG, and you miss. I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not. What a bunch of idiots.

What I thought they did wrong was take that delay of game penalty instead of handing it off in an attempt to get it closer while also centering it. But maybe they still miss it? Bottom line though is that that kicker has no excuse for missing it at all.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arians said that he took the DOG penalty because his kicker is better from farther out. I guess he'll have to re-examine that stat this week.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/bruce-arians-logic-delay-of-game-missed-kick/515339

Yeah caught it on ESPN

Anyway, I'm putting several guys on my hit list of blame for this bad week

1. Phillip Rivers: time to retire man, you're holding the Chargers offense back

2. Andy Dalton: sorry Bengals, he's done and you're going to finish behind the Browns if you keep playing him

3. Jordan Howard: please don't use up all your fumbles before Thursday night

4. Marcus Mariota: the epitome of the word overrated

5. The Seahawks defense: you got Breesed even with him being off the field ... Or take that back, you got AK'd, or Alvin Kamarad

And Tonight ....

Time to bench Case Keenum and start Dwane Haskins

If the Redskins lose, Jay Fatty Gruden has to be fired and the OC promoted to head coach. Why does that idiot coach keep getting praised for mediocrity?

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, I'm going to tally up the scores here so I can get things under control and get set for Thursday.

DO NOT POST WEEK 4 IN HERE

I'm going to make a new thread for that

The leaders are

Mondio now has the target on him to catch ... 120
El Guapo - 30
Poppa San - 30
GbGary - 24
Me - 24
AmishMafia - 20 (missed this week's picks)
Do7 - 14
PkrJones - 10
C-Lee - 10

Members online

Latest posts