NFL Combine live

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on NFL.com, Bruce Campbell got performance of the day, one of the NFL writers said he's the best OT he's ever seen in real life. They also have him coming to us in the first round. Interesting!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on NFL.com, Bruce Campbell got performance of the day, one of the NFL writers said he's the best OT he's ever seen in real life. They also have him coming to us in the first round. Interesting!

Haha after blowing out all the competition in the workouts, Campbell solidified his stance as an athletic freak.... Al Davis was glued to the screen the whole time.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually, Mike Mayock said Campbell is the "best looking" OT he's ever seen. Not best, best looking. That he looks exactly like a LT is supposed to look, big, athletic, nimble feet, big arms, etc...

Arrigo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Campbell is a freak and as muc as I like him, there are question marks. He has an injury history and only started 17 games. Some also question his work ethic. That being said I would have no issue with him as the pick.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point Charles Brown has impressed me the most. Hidden underneath all the Bulaga and campbell headlines, Brown is another prospect whose stock will continue to rise until draft day. I really liked his performane in the shuffling drills, his footwork was awesome and he showed good patience in his hand coordination. Right now at pick 23 he seems to be a steal rather than a reach.

On another note Anthony Davis from Rutgers hasn't really met expectations by scouts. He might have fallen a bit but is still projected to go in the top 20.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point Charles Brown has impressed me the most. Hidden underneath all the Bulaga and campbell headlines, Brown is another prospect whose stock will continue to rise until draft day. I really liked his performane in the shuffling drills, his footwork was awesome and he showed good patience in his hand coordination. Right now at pick 23 he seems to be a steal rather than a reach.

On another note Anthony Davis from Rutgers hasn't really met expectations by scouts. He might have fallen a bit but is still projected to go in the top 20.
I have a man crush with Brown, with Cox (please don't make that pun), with Chad Jones, and with Jerry Huges.

I also can't see what is all the hype about Davis. I just don't see any WOW in tape, as I see with Okung, for instance...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a man crush with Brown, with Cox (please don't make that pun), with Chad Jones, and with Jerry Huges.

I also can't see what is all the hype about Davis. I just don't see any WOW in tape, as I see with Okung, for instance...

Me too!! If TT doesn't draft Brown, I shall renounce my packer alleigence!!!! LOL just kidding. I'll be posting my own mock draft soon in the draft talk forum. Hope you guys will enjoy it.