1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Combine live

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackersRS, Feb 27, 2010.

1. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
  2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    40 YARD DASH next!

3. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    on NFL.com, Bruce Campbell got performance of the day, one of the NFL writers said he's the best OT he's ever seen in real life. They also have him coming to us in the first round. Interesting!

4. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Haha after blowing out all the competition in the workouts, Campbell solidified his stance as an athletic freak.... Al Davis was glued to the screen the whole time.

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    actually, Mike Mayock said Campbell is the "best looking" OT he's ever seen. Not best, best looking. That he looks exactly like a LT is supposed to look, big, athletic, nimble feet, big arms, etc...

6. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    Oh right, my bad dude!

7. Arrigo

Arrigo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Campbell is a freak and as muc as I like him, there are question marks. He has an injury history and only started 17 games. Some also question his work ethic. That being said I would have no issue with him as the pick.

8. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    At this point Charles Brown has impressed me the most. Hidden underneath all the Bulaga and campbell headlines, Brown is another prospect whose stock will continue to rise until draft day. I really liked his performane in the shuffling drills, his footwork was awesome and he showed good patience in his hand coordination. Right now at pick 23 he seems to be a steal rather than a reach.

On another note Anthony Davis from Rutgers hasn't really met expectations by scouts. He might have fallen a bit but is still projected to go in the top 20.

9. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I have a man crush with Brown, with Cox (please don't make that pun), with Chad Jones, and with Jerry Huges.

I also can't see what is all the hype about Davis. I just don't see any WOW in tape, as I see with Okung, for instance...

10. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Me too!! If TT doesn't draft Brown, I shall renounce my packer alleigence!!!! LOL just kidding. I'll be posting my own mock draft soon in the draft talk forum. Hope you guys will enjoy it.