NFL 2010 Fantasy

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hopefully he will lead us to a SB this year. back onto the subject of Fantasy football, i am definitely gonna pick him with my 1st unless someone else does. he is gonna be even more ridiculous this year ;)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fantasy Football has come a long way since I was one of the first ones ever to run a league. Many dudes here weren't born yet when I was into Fantasy Football back in the mid 1980's. It was during the Marino and Eric ****erson dynasties.

I an give you guys one big big tip.

First of all, in real football you all know that the QB is the most important position.
Looking at the Hall of Fame, at the #1 overall picks in all the drafts, at the biggest contracts, etc. we all know QB is key.

But in fantasy? It's ********. Why should 11 of the first 12 or 13 picks always be RB's? Well it's because somehow almost all leagues double-up (or triple) the amount of starting HBs/RBs from what a real NFL team has.

Well guess what? My leagues have doubled-up the starting QBs for the past decade and it has been awesome. It makes QBs slightly more important than RBs believe it or not. As it should be.

It's a Keeper League, and I have Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers.
I won. Another guy had Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson most of the year, but he didn't win because he was trying to find 2 starters among Jay Cutler, Eli Manning, and Carson Palmer, all former first round NFL picks who just didn't rack up points like Agod and Peyton.

Try it sometime.
QBs should always be the most important position.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He might be the best fantasy QB but I wouldn't pick him first. RBs still give more points. Well depending on your league. I got lucky, I picked last in the first round and then picked first in the second round. I figured DeAngelo Williams and then ARod were good first picks.

Members online

Latest posts