1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

NFC North Schedule Difficulty Rankings

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Miskito, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Taken from chicagobears.com:

The Bears are tied with the Vikings for the 24th most difficult schedule in the NFL (their opponents had a .480 winning percentage in 2004). The Packers (.496) rank 17th, while the Lions (.488) stand 22nd. The Dolphins (.547) have the toughest schedule and the Rams (.445) have the easiest based on last season's results. Of course, things change so much year to year in the NFL that it's difficult to put much stock in the "strength of schedule" factor.

2. chickpackfan

chickpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Interesting that the Packers strength of schedule is higher than the Viks, Bears and Lions - who do they play that is different?

3. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They play the 2004 winners of the other 3 NFC divisions.

4. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    whatever, a lot more than last years' win pct. make a schedule difficult or not...three teams in our division got better, our road schedule is brutal, if you ask me we NEED to get our home field advantage back, i want to see of us win 6 of 8 at lambeau for our playoff hopes to be safe--then again our home schedule is CHI, MIN, DET, CLE, NO, TB, SEA and PITT...if we dont win 6 of those 8 games, we don't deserve playoffs...

look at our road schedule...CHI, MIN, DET, CAR, ATL, PHI, CIN, and BAL...outside of our division foes, I think all of those teams are above .500 teams (yes, i know cincy is included in that schedule), not going to be easy...