1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

New To The Forum And Good To Be Sailing The Seas Of Cheese.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NACHOMAN, Sep 27, 2011.

1. NACHOMAN

NACHOMAN Sailing the seas of cheese

Ratings:
    +55
    Did they really want to know my favorite team. Duh.. Stoked to be going to the Pac - Chargers game Nov. 6th. Going to be off the hook. Been a fan since my grade school days, I bought a 25 cent pencil (NFL G.B. Packers) out of a machine at school. That pencil won many championships. Now I,m 39 and going to my 1st Pac game ever. Get ready Old Jack Murphy Stadium. Packer fans might shake you down. People dont worry about finding the tail gate party, cheese will be runnin all over the place.

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Welcome to The Family! It just so happens I am eating nachos right now and I saw your post so I thought it would be appropriate! Hope you are enjoying the Packers season so far!

3. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    LOL. So it was your pencel that won the championships? I thought it was my eating peanut m&m's and wearing green silly bands on right wright, yellow silly bands on the left. Funny how we all have our little traditions that have won the games for the team.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    Welcome, and we look forward to your stories from the game!

5. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    welcome! Stories and pic's!!!:)

6. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +308
    I had a weird mental picture of a "sea of cheese".

Welcome to the forum regardless! :)

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Welcome to the forum :D

8. NACHOMAN

Ratings:
    +55
    I was just explaining how in grade school I had become a Packer fan, those pencils just wouldn't break. Funny how a California native picks his lifelong NFL team from a silly 5th grade pencil game. I must of been a smart kid, grew up 7 miles from where the Rams played (Anaheim Ca.) . I gave up on them before some crazy lady from St. Louis took over their destiny. But good idea I need to get me some of those pencils.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,078
    welcome to the forum

10. NACHOMAN

Ratings:
    +55
    I like to picture it like this. Packer fans and players thick like nacho cheese sauce running through the tail gate party and Qualcom stadium on Nov. 6th. Bolt heads are bobbing up and down just trying to catch a breath of air.But the cheese is to thick and the more they kick the more they go under. Of coarse after the game we will surely give them a hanky to dry their tears and wipe the cheese off their powder blue jerseys. Its a vision and hopefully a reality I can personally enjoy.