New Special Teams Coach

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm sure we can find another ST Coordinator to elevate GB close to mediocrity. '22 would've been only marginally better than '21 without Nixon.

Actually the Packers special teams were that terrible in 2021 that finishing close to the middle of the pack this season should be considered a tremendous job by Bisaccia. I would definitely like to retain him for next year.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would rather keep a little consistency in GB with special teams. We started kind of shaky but other than 1 or 2 gaffs the rest of the season, they looked and performed a lot better. Last year was a comedy of follies on seemingly every punt, kick, fg, return, coverage etc. They were bad, bad last year.

He's a good coach, wouldn't surprise me if a team wants him for a HC. Lots of moving parts on ST's and IMO can prepare people well for being a HC as well or better than being an OC or DC. And look at Da raiders. They were a **** show when he took over last year and guided them to the playoffs. They get better personnel wise, get rid of him and bring in McD and they were worse all the way around. He steps into GB where it was a crap show and in half a season people are talking about the GB Packers ST's in a completely different tone than they were the previous year. The guy can coach.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts