1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Orleans Wins

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by The Coordinator, Feb 7, 2010.

1. The Coordinator

The Coordinator Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Congatulation's to the Saints for winning the superbowl. Peyton falls short. Saints never gave up and prevailed .

2. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I literally cannot believe Manning threw that pick. I cannot believe it.

Congratulations to the Saints. Hell of a year for them. So happy for that city.

3. Ted's Zombie Army

Ted's Zombie Army Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Interesting game. Both teams had bad plays and great plays. But it looked like the Saints were able to make the adjustments in the second half and Indy had no answer for them.

I thought the Colts should have kept mixing in J. Addei. That guy was feeling it. But when you're dead last in team rushing yards in the NFL, I guess you don't think of that.

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    The Saints looked good they blew a 4th and 1 from the 1 yard line but recovered that takes something!

5. c_mac

c_mac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    Manning pulled a Favre!