New league

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can set it for Live Draft if some want to do it. Last season was an overnight (2:30am cdt) so most, if not all, auto drafted. I'm opento the majority's desire.
I'm fine with it either way. If you make it live, we can still let it go auto. I ended up going auto last year and played for the championship, and I was the last, or next to last in picks. So, it balances out.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can set it for Live Draft if some want to do it. Last season was an overnight (2:30am cdt) so most, if not all, auto drafted. I'm opento the majority's desire.
I’d get in if it’s a live draft and people actually follow the teams I’m active in many leagues. What app do you use?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mistakenly deleted a team from last season, leaving the league at 11. When Captain re-joins the league will be back at full. The draft is set as Live Draft for Thursday 9PM PDT (7PM CDT). Those wishing to live draft may do so, all others will autopick.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mistakenly deleted a team from last season, leaving the league at 11. When Captain re-joins the league will be back at full. The draft is set as Live Draft for Thursday 9PM PDT (7PM CDT). Those wishing to live draft may do so, all others will autopick.
Lemme know if a spot opens up I’m interested

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
If you need another one, I would play. I used to be way too into fantasy football and just did overkill on it. I tried the link and it didn't work for me.

Let me know if you need another.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's probably mad at me because I beat his sorry ****! You know how Mods are. Kind of testy when it comes to someone beating them like the proverbial red-headed step-child.

But.... I digress......

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Everything OK with you LTF? Just an observation, no judgements or criticisms...you seem perturbed with some of us on the Forum? If it has anything to do with @OldSchool101 I'll take him behind the woodshed. ;)
lmao not at all

i just won’t have time to concentrate on it

someone else can use my spot that would enjoy it

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He's probably mad at me because I beat his sorry ****! You know how Mods are. Kind of testy when it comes to someone beating them like the proverbial red-headed step-child.

But.... I digress......
I deserved it

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have expanded the league to 14 teams, with an 8 team playoff beginning week 15. Each team will play the others once and one team twice. There are currently 3 managerial spots available to claim so sign up asap. Live Draft (or auto pick if you're busy) is set for 8/31 @ 7PM CDT. Thanks.
Football season is upon us! Join my league Packer Forum Fantasy League. Click Here: https://football.fantasysports.yaho...y=23673ab657d6c62b&soc_src=app-sh&soc_trk=lnk

Last edited:

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still need 1 manager for a team in our slightly-competitive Yahoo-run 14 team Fantasy league (link 2 posts above this one). Seeking a GM to actively manage a team & join in on the occasional banter. Live Draft 7pm cdt on 8/31.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still in need of a 14th GM for our Forum Fantasy team. Link to join is above in post #40. IF no GM steps up I'll run 2 teams so that the draft will still take place Thursday night 8/31 (unless an existing GM has a burning desire to maintain 2 teams).

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still in need of a 14th GM for our Forum Fantasy team. Link to join is above in post #40. IF no GM steps up I'll run 2 teams so that the draft will still take place Thursday night 8/31 (unless an existing GM has a burning desire to maintain 2 teams).
I've been doing my index finger exercises, while drinking a Miller Genuine Draft. I need to be well prepared for the event.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've created a 14th team so that the draft may proceed on Thursday evening 8/31/23. If any forum member wishes to play I can transfer the Need New GM team to you, just send me a message. Thank you, & good luck this season GM's.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
☆☆☆ Edit☆☆☆
I deleted #14 team so there IS a team available. Click link in post #40above to join. Draft is tonight!! (or auto draft by not being present).

#14 is currently available IF you want to join in. I needed to create #14 so that the draft could happen tonight but it needs a GM. Want me to delete #14 & then you can use the link (in post #40 above) to sign up to GM for new #14?

Last edited: