1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

New Guy Here From Nebraska:

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by momsworry, Sep 12, 2005.

1. momsworry

momsworry Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been a fan since I was a little kid, I'm now 56. I try to go to one home game each year, get tickets any way that I can. I have no tickets this season so far, but some might still come my way. I live about 21 miles SW of Omaha. Today is my first time browsing here and I like what I see.

2. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome aboard momsworry! Lot of good peaple here and it is moderated really good. Thanks Ryan. Are you a Mom? Sometimes we we behave like little brats and need some one to tell us to stand in the corner. "NO DESSERT BEARS FANS UNTIL YOU EAT YOUR CROW!" Just kidding, I see you state your a GUY. GO PACK GO!

3. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome Momworry. I know that you will enjoy this place. Nice people on here, and if you are nasty, you might not get to come back. That is why there are so mnay nice people here. :D :D

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Momsworry, glad to have you on the site. I am in Omaha myself, I think you are the first person I know of on here from NE other than myself! Well I should say, that lives in NE, I am from WI.

Welcome to the site!

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
  6. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Good to have you. We welcome all.

7. momsworry

momsworry Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I'm a guy. I'm an old guy, 56. I was a worry to my mom when she was alive. Not so unusual I suppose, but it got me a handle like that.

8. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    momsworry- This is long time Packer fan PWT36 from in DePere, Wi, located just 5 miles from Historic Lambeau Field welcoming you to the best Packer forum around. You are just a youngster, I have you by 13 years and have been a Packer fan since birth, everybody who is born in Green Bay is. I have seen teams coached by every coach in Packer History and have the honor of being the packerforum.com historian. I look forward to your postings.

9. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    What should moms have to worry about according to your name?