1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New and I have a question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EJ Blitz, Feb 4, 2011.

1. EJ Blitz

EJ Blitz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Hello everyone, I'm new to these forums and new to the NFL as a whole. I've been watching the NFL for only about 2 full years now and I want to learn more about the Packers.

But one semi-related thing I wanted to know is, is this the largest Packers forum/community on the web? I don't see any official forums on the Packers website and it seems like very few people are on here, even days before a Superbowl. Maybe I am overlooking other websites that you may know of?

thanks for any answers.

2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Very few people are on here??? Really??? :) (9k visits in the last 24 hours, give us some credit! :p)

But no, this is one of the "bigger" Packer communities. There are a few other sites, but if you think this site is not "busy", those sites will be dead, LOL!

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    seriously!! lol.... just what DO you consider enough people??
    I've not checked in , in just a few hours, and there are way more posts than i'll ever have time to catch up on!

Well hopefully you'll find enough "activity" here and stick around a few seasons!

4. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Canadian Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +166
    I have been looking for the biggest and this seems like it. Pretty impressed so far of the quality and quantity of the posters.

5. EJ Blitz

EJ Blitz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Thank you guys for actually responding. I live in which is right between boston and NY sports so the place is always bustling with news especially online, but I've been finding it really difficult to find Packers radio shows/web shows etc. Most likely because the team isn't in a big metropolitan area like the east coast. I don't usually go on sports forums but this place seemed a bit quiet to me, maybe I was just looking in the wrong sections lol.

IluvGB, I don't plan on leaving lol.

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum

7. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    Try espn-milwakee for free radio. Talk about Packers almost all day long inless broadcasting Marquette basketball.
    ESPN Radio

Welcome.

8. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    This is the biggest one I've come across.

And the best one really.

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,479
    Welcome to our world!!

Come back often!

10. EJ Blitz

EJ Blitz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    lol thanks so much for this. you have no idea how much I've been lurking for Packers media with no success.