New and I have a question

EJ Blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to these forums and new to the NFL as a whole. I've been watching the NFL for only about 2 full years now and I want to learn more about the Packers.

But one semi-related thing I wanted to know is, is this the largest Packers forum/community on the web? I don't see any official forums on the Packers website and it seems like very few people are on here, even days before a Superbowl. Maybe I am overlooking other websites that you may know of?

thanks for any answers.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very few people are on here??? Really??? :) (9k visits in the last 24 hours, give us some credit! :p)

But no, this is one of the "bigger" Packer communities. There are a few other sites, but if you think this site is not "busy", those sites will be dead, LOL!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
But one semi-related thing I wanted to know is, is this the largest Packers forum/community on the web? I don't see any official forums on the Packers website and it seems like very few people are on here, even days before a Superbowl. Maybe I am overlooking other websites that you may know of?

seriously!! lol.... just what DO you consider enough people??
I've not checked in , in just a few hours, and there are way more posts than i'll ever have time to catch up on!

Well hopefully you'll find enough "activity" here and stick around a few seasons!

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been looking for the biggest and this seems like it. Pretty impressed so far of the quality and quantity of the posters.

OP
OP
EJ Blitz

EJ Blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you guys for actually responding. I live in which is right between boston and NY sports so the place is always bustling with news especially online, but I've been finding it really difficult to find Packers radio shows/web shows etc. Most likely because the team isn't in a big metropolitan area like the east coast. I don't usually go on sports forums but this place seemed a bit quiet to me, maybe I was just looking in the wrong sections lol.

IluvGB, I don't plan on leaving lol.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you guys for actually responding. I live in CT which is right between boston and NY sports so the place is always bustling with news especially online, but I've been finding it really difficult to find Packers radio shows/web shows etc. Most likely because the team isn't in a big metropolitan area like the east coast. I don't usually go on sports forums but this place seemed a bit quiet to me, maybe I was just looking in the wrong sections lol.

IluvGB, I don't plan on leaving lol.

Try espn-milwakee for free radio. Talk about Packers almost all day long inless broadcasting Marquette basketball.
ESPN Radio

Welcome.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts