New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the end of the season/pre-combine.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Give me Mercilus over Perry. The guy had 38 takedowns in the opponent's backfield counting sacks and tackles for loss. That's pretty damn impressive, especially in the Big 10. He also force a LOT of fumbles. Mercilus is strong pass rushing and containing the run.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give me Mercilus over Perry. The guy had 38 takedowns in the opponent's backfield counting sacks and tackles for loss. That's pretty damn impressive, especially in the Big 10. He also force a LOT of fumbles. Mercilus is strong pass rushing and containing the run.
I'll take that in a heartbeat!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And then follow that up with this in round 2:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what I'd like to see:

1st round: Miami and GB work out a deal on Flynn and switch the #28 for the #8 pick and take Courtney Upshaw, OLB.

2nd round: at #60 Packers take the best CB out there who is either Chase Minnifield or Stephon Gilmore.

3rd round: at #90 Packers take Kendall Reyes, DT/DE. He's well suited for a 3-4 defense. Alternative would be Jared Crick.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be nice, but tagging Flynn just isn't realistic with our current cap situation. I wouldn't want to risk Wells or Finley somehow hitting the open market because we tagged Flynn.

OP
OP
D

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Mercilus doesn't really fit the 3-4 though.

Perry is athletic enough to stand up in a 3-4

Members online

Latest posts