Nelson signs with Da Raiders

If Jordy signs with the Raiders, should GB go after Crabtree?

• Yes

• No

• Draft another WR

• Focus on defense

Results are only viewable after voting.

NJPackersfan32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry if this was said already, but I remember when it was time for Cobb's new contract the Raiders were very blunt about signing him for what he was asking if we let him walk. Then last year they got Cook, and now Jordy. What's their fascination with Packers receivers?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Sorry if this was said already, but I remember when it was time for Cobb's new contract the Raiders were very blunt about signing him for what he was asking if we let him walk. Then last year they got Cook, and now Jordy. What's their fascination with Packers receivers?

Don't forget James Jones or Javon Walker.

I guess they like the "Packer J's"

Jordy, Jared, James and Javon.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While Nelson is a sure bet to be inducted into the Packers HOF I highly doubt he makes it to Canton.

Its a no brainer he makes the Packer's HOF, he has a legitimate case for Canton however, especially considering his performance in a Super Bowl win.

D

Deleted member 6794

It's not surprising the Raiders are interested in former Packers players as Reggie McKenzie, who worked as an executive in Green Bay for 18 years, is their general manager.

Its a no brainer he makes the Packer's HOF, he has a legitimate case for Canton however, especially considering his performance in a Super Bowl win.

I'm sorry, but there's no way Jordy makes it to Canton.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts