Need advice on coming to Green Bay

Montreal_Myk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey packers fans. i'm planning on coming from Montreal to Green Bay for the Jan 15th game to finally realise my dream of watching a Packers game at Lambeau. Just wondering if you have any advice on hotels and/or bed n breakfasts that i should stay at and what area is best for transport to the game and so on. What time do the tailgates start at? And if there's any chance that a Packers fan from montreal sees this and is planning a trip as well, msg me. Cuz my friends are cowboys, giants, eagles, vikings and jets fans, i'll be making the trip alone. WHATEVER. they refuse to join me. we'll see who's laughing last. lemme know

LET'S GO PACKERS

OP
OP
Montreal_Myk

Montreal_Myk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh many places to get tickets. ebay, stubhub etc. i've looked on craigslist, but i dont see anyone sellign one ticket or have a pair and want someone to buy their other ticket. I'm just wondering if this weekend or next weekend would be best. before i buy tickets online, anyone have anything extra for either game?

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh many places to get tickets. ebay, stubhub etc. i've looked on craigslist, but i dont see anyone sellign one ticket or have a pair and want someone to buy their other ticket. I'm just wondering if this weekend or next weekend would be best. before i buy tickets online, anyone have anything extra for either game?

I just sold mine :(

OP
OP
Montreal_Myk

Montreal_Myk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You sold yours? Well if anyone here is going to the game on the 22nd. (i'm very confident they should make it), and has an extra ticket at a reasonable price, i'd be willing to buy it and buy them a couple of beers at the game. So there!

OP
OP
Montreal_Myk

Montreal_Myk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, just my advice to you. i checked out the website. theyre more expensive than stubhub. anyways, if anyone knows anyone willing to sell 1 ticket, just lemme know. thanks .

Go Packers

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my giants fan buddy is driving to the game, he's looking for parking...anyone offer parking on their yard near the stadium and what time should he get there to get a spot?

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, just my advice to you. i checked out the website. theyre more expensive than stubhub. anyways, if anyone knows anyone willing to sell 1 ticket, just lemme know. thanks .

Go Packers

How much are you willing to pay for prime seats for the NFCCG if they make it? Send me a pm.... section 122, row 8.... I have many game pics...

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^Not to thread-jack, but we are in Sec 122, rw 9, seat 1 & 2. Hey Neighbor!

Anyway, Ticket King is more than stub-hub, but I thought I remember hearing that they have single tickets from time-to-time.

Good luck man! :)

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you want to fit in here's some Wisconsin advice: Just drink as much Schlitz as you can, and eat as many brats as possible till you either pass out and/or vomit in the parking lot pregame. Then drink more Schlitz and head into the stadium before gametime.

Members online

Latest posts