Nebraska football

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow they're bad. Looks like they need to clean house. They gave up 76 points to Kansas. :shock: I can't wait to hear Lou Holtz defend Bill Callahan. According to Lou, no coach should EVER get fired.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nebraska has vastly improved over the past few years and was 3 seconds from going to the BCS title game. I really think that they will wreck house in the Big Ten especially if they split the conference by way of east and west.

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this a Packer website or a general website? Half of the topics on the home page (most recent topics) have nothing to do with the Packers (Nebraska football, BCS Championship game, NCAA lacrosse, Race card, favorite college team, college sports help etc etc).

Wouldn't it be better if Packer topics were highlighted on the home page?

Maybe the other stuff belongs elsewhere on the site (or maybe it's just me).

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this a Packer website or a general website? Half of the topics on the home page (most recent topics) have nothing to do with the Packers (Nebraska football, BCS Championship game, NCAA lacrosse, Race card, favorite college team, college sports help etc etc).

Wouldn't it be better if Packer topics were highlighted on the home page?

Maybe the other stuff belongs elsewhere on the site (or maybe it's just me).
The homepage shows the topics with recent activities.

But if you click on the "Forum" area in the upper corner, it'll show the different sections of the site.

So, no, it's not just a Packers forum.

Rickey Ponting

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Channing Crowder on the Dolphins. When he played for the Gators, he was a hard hitter. My favorite team was the Miami Hurricanes and he used to tear it up against them when he was on the field. Now, he's a Dolphin and he might even be the captain of the defense with Zach Thomas gone. The guy looks good in the teal and white.

Members online

Latest posts