1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

NCAA Wrestling

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Vltrophy, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    I wrestled in H.S. & loved it so when I can catch the NCAA wrestling I enjoy watching it. The worst name you can be called is fish. If your a fish that means you suck. You get pinned alot. Pen St. & Iowa are generally in the top 5 every year. Penn St. looking to win this years National Championship.

2. packerstl101

packerstl101 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +31
    i dont watch much. i watched last year when the 1-leg guy was in it

3. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    Anthony Robbles. I don't get to watch it much as I don't know when it comes on but I watched it as well last year. That was a great accomplishment!

4. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +119
    David Taylor is absolutely ridiculous. He has the same style as Cael. What's remarkable is that that style isn't supposed to excel when you go down weight classes (reflexes and speed go up tremendously). To do what he is doing to 157 lb'ers is phenomenal. 1 loss in 2 years? And that loss being in finals of freshman year? He's going to be more dominant than Cael -- I see major decisions in NCAA finals AT LEAST throughout his jr and sr year.

5. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    He'll definately be a force to be reckoned w/. For Penn St. to win 2 NCAA National titles in 3 years is sweet!

6. I_am_smoked_cheddar

I_am_smoked_cheddar Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I tried out for wrestling in High School, I should have started much earlier than I did. Our Team was already loaded with great talent. One was a State Champion already ! So I took the pictures for the yearbook, went to all the matches and tournaments. Still like the sport, not talking the WWE which is fun sometimes to watch. Never enough coverage on TV.
    The Olympics should have some great matches. :tup:

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
    I'll ignore the easy penn state joke and just shout out my favorite NCAA wrestler stephen neal

8. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    One word you NEVER want to be associated w/if your wrestling is the word fish. If your a fish you suck. You get pinned alot.