Navies

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over on Packersnews.com Forum, some guy posted that Hannibal Navies signed a one year contract with Green Bay, according to ESPN. Does anyone have a link to this or is it false information?

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721- That site is terrible as it is not moderated. Last week some fool posted Farve was going to have ankle surgery and was out for 6 weeks also attributed to ESPN. A month ago someone said that 2 Packers got arrested. 50% of the posts have nothing to do with the Packers and profanities abound.

I take that back. There is someone in charge who deletes **** photos when posted but no banishment for the offender. I don't understand the mentality of someone who wants to wreck a site(Unless it is a Viking customer). Some folks can't discipline themselves.

Here almost everyone quotes or provides a link to the information they are discussing. What's great is with a large fan base people find interesting things and bring them here to share. For example AZ had a local article on Favre's personal trainer that most of us would not have found.

If information is bad it is corrected here rather quickly without a lot of childish name calling. You were correct in coming here for a reality check. I would encourage you not to go back to that site. I don't miss it.

Members online

Latest posts