Nathaniel Hackett to the Raiders?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
@Dantés , interesting context. Thanks for sharing. I had no idea about the hesitancy around Bienemy.

And why would you have? To hear the media tell it, the only possible explanation is that the league is irredeemably racist.

D

Deleted member 6794

While they won't all open, the following teams all have a fairly decent chance of being in the market for a new coach:

-Minnesota
-Chicago
-Cincinnati
-New York (G)
-Houston
-Tennessee
-Jacksonville
-Denver
-Arizona

There's very little chance that there will only be 1-2 openings. There's plenty of time left in the season for promising starts to fall apart.

Hackett will be in the hopper with names like Brian Daboll, Joe Brady, Eric Bieniemy, Mike McDaniel, Todd Bowles, Joe Woods, Kellen Moore, Byron Leftwich, and certainly some other names that aren't coming to mind or haven't emerged.

I can't imagine that Hackett would be the #1 target, given that he isn't the primary designer or play caller of Green Bay's offense.

Interesting, you think the Cardinals will end up replacing Kingsbury at the end of the season?

Good point and I wouldn't mind that as long as they got a good haul for it!

It's all but guaranteed the Packers would only receive a third round compensatory pick in 2023 for losing Adams next offseason.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Interesting, you think the Cardinals will end up replacing Kingsbury at the end of the season?

It's all but guaranteed the Packers would only receive a third round compensatory pick in 2023 for losing Adams next offseason.

I think he would be definitely be on the hot seat if things went south and they missed the playoffs.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And why would you have? To hear the media tell it, the only possible explanation is that the league is irredeemably racist.
Obviously there are a lot of racists in our society. But there are also a lot of racist people that truly don't realize they are racists. I think the country as a whole is slowly learning what it means to be all inclusive and all accepting. I believe that is a good thing and will not make us weak.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all inclusive? I see as big of push for marginalization and segregation as at any point in my life. The criteria have just changed. I don't think people have any intention of ever being inclusive just having their way.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does it strike anyone else as odd that the only damning material to come out of an investigation into the Redskins is about Jon Gruden?

Seems like he's the fall guy.
Yeah, while Gruden didn't exactly make it possible for himself to coach black players given his comments about the players association rep, it's funny how the league bends over backwards to protect a**hole owners like Jerry Jones and Dan Sneider. While Jones broke league rules in building his stadium and wasn't punished, Sneider is in a class by himself when it comes to being a jerk. Nevertheless, there are two sets of rules: one for the owners and then one for the players and coaches.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I agree, but believe the Cardinals will end up making the playoffs.

Sure. The point was not that every one of those teams will fire the coach. It was that all of them were potentials, and some of them will become actual.

But Kyler has popped up on the injury report and slowed down a little on the field. That’s how it started to fall apart for them last year. So do t be surprised if they don’t maintain their success.

D

Deleted member 6794

Sure. The point was not that every one of those teams will fire the coach. It was that all of them were potentials, and some of them will become actual.

But Kyler has popped up on the injury report and slowed down a little on the field. That’s how it started to fall apart for them last year. So do t be surprised if they don’t maintain their success.

I don't expect the Cardinals to perform at an elite level all season either but definitely consider them to be one of the seven teams that will make the playoffs in the NFC.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts