Name your child after what packer

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you could convince your significant other, what packer would you name them after?

I ask this bc I ripped Favre the other day to a guy only to figure out he named his first born after #4

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't believe in naming children after entertainers. If they had a unique, interesting name, I'd use the name or a derivative of it, but it would not be after the person.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I would never name my son after ANY professional athlete. If I were big into fandom of any sort ... I'd name him Mother Theresa....then, let him fight his way through life, (...'cause he's the #*%&^(*$^&%*^ that named me Sue."

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm thinking for me don Hutson or Donald driver. Woodson gets consideration as well.
Don is a good name... it means chiefly or kingly. Charles seems to stand the test of time. I would never, ever name a child for another person outside of family. Imagine you had named your child Adolf in the 20's or 30's or Orenthal James at any time.
I did however name my son Eric which is roughly the same as Don in meaning and I really admired Eric ****erson. The name stood on it's own however and didn't have anything to do with the football player. His middle name is his grandpa's name.
If my significant other was pushing for a Packer name I think it would be Dale. I don't expect him to make the team but I like the name.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bout Max McGee.. The kid would learn to live up to his after hours antics.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm going to name my child Vince. Everyone who has the name Vince or Vincent is a stud. Guaranteed awesome kid.
I love your post!!! Mainly that you pick Vince... with a DD avatar and Rodgers siggy!
That just means your an all around great fan!!!;)

Reaction score
I love your post!!! Mainly that you pick Vince... with a DD avatar and Rodgers siggy!
That just means your an all around great fan!!!;)

Oh thank you. You forgot one thing though. My awesome username that I made in Rodgers first year. Good thing Rodgers turned into a stud otherwise my username would of looked silly.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brother in law named his beagle dogs Brett after you know who and Sammy, after Sosa.

He now wishes he could change them both..

Chester is a good name :cool:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts