Name your child after what packer

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody said Samkon yet? :D

Honestly, as the OP pointed out indirectly, it's ridiculous to name someone you'll love after a living person. Penn State is a great example of why you don't build statues and name streets after living people (Paterno). Mike Holmgren could still go out and blow up a stadium or pull a Roethlisberger in a restroom. If he did then Green Bay would be renaming streets. It's foolhardy and short sighted to name people after other living people, except for family names being a decent exception.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Oh thank you. You forgot one thing though. My awesome username that I made in Rodgers first year. Good thing Rodgers turned into a stud otherwise my username would of looked silly.
I saw i missed your username as well!!! lol

Hopefully someone will join singing similar praises to Harrel at some point!:sneaky:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of kids in the 60's were named Bart--the greatest QB in the history of football, and a good role model imho. But if I had another son, Aaron would definitely be in the mix since he may eventually succeed Bart as the greatest.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you had twins, how bout " Bhao Jue " or " Kabeer " ( KGB ).

H

HardRightEdge

Brother in law named his beagle dogs Brett after you know who and Sammy, after Sosa.

He now wishes he could change them both..

Chester is a good name :cool:

Henceforth, he should tell people "Sammy" is named after Baugh.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I posted this somewhere before, but if I had went thru with naming one of my pets "Brett"...i'd be giving him the stinkeye all the time!:cautious:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of names, the LB for Cleveland - I *****. His name was 'Buster Skrene" pronounced Screen. Is there a better name for a Lb?

D

Dan115

Nobody said Samkon yet? :D

Honestly, as the OP pointed out indirectly, it's ridiculous to name someone you'll love after a living person. Penn State is a great example of why you don't build statues and name streets after living people (Paterno). Mike Holmgren could still go out and blow up a stadium or pull a Roethlisberger in a restroom. If he did then Green Bay would be renaming streets. It's foolhardy and short sighted to name people after other living people, except for family names being a decent exception.
I am very happy I named my son Bart Taylor

Jake Kocorowski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tried getting "Aaron Clay" approved by my wife when she was pregnant last year with our now-9-month old son - yup, she saw through my plans.

My co-worker and I tried hard coming up with names of Badgers and Packers names to mix and match last year. Tried "Jordy James", which would then be shortened to "J.J", and that covers a bunch of Packers and Badgers in that reference alone.

Jake
http://kielbasakingssportsextravaganza.podbean.com/

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Aaron Clay as a pretty cool ring to it!! nice concept,...gonna have to think that for my next horse/dog or cat!
(only because I won't be having any more babies!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts