1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

N00b

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MrsClay52, Sep 2, 2011.

1. MrsClay52

MrsClay52 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello All,

I am from Lincoln, Nebraska and found the board online of course looking at information regarding the anticipated Packers season. I have never had the chance to visit Lambeau but this year is the year. My fiancé is a die-hard fan and has been his entire life. His birthday happens to fall on Christmas December 25th, 1985 which also happens to be a game versus his biggest arch nemesis - The Bears at home where he has also never been but always dreamed of going. I am searching for tickets to surprise him with and an entire trip up to Green Bay at that. Any n00b tips to help on this journey are appreciated! GO PACK GO!

2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Welcome to the forum!

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    Welcome!!! How exciting! Hopefully you can pull it off!
    I'm sure someone here has some ideas to help out! Of course you need to post your pics!

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    welcome!

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Hey Noob lol :)

6. MrsClay52

MrsClay52 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I won an auction for two tickets in section 110 row 56 for $300+shipping this weekend on ebay. Not the ideal seats but also not the worst from what I've read. Any thoughts on this purchase? They are in transit now and should arrive on the 10th. (Still not letting anything slip until I know I have them safe in my hands) I was wondering if it is needed to buy a parking pass or just deal with that the day of. Also, being that it is a holiday game will they be doing tours the day before or after? Thanks for the welcomes!

7. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Welcome to The Family, Noob! LOL! Keep a watch out for those tickets, you never know! Hope you guys land up in Lambeau on for a big Packers Christmas!!! :)