N00b

MrsClay52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am from Lincoln, Nebraska and found the board online of course looking at information regarding the anticipated Packers season. I have never had the chance to visit Lambeau but this year is the year. My fiancé is a die-hard fan and has been his entire life. His birthday happens to fall on Christmas December 25th, 1985 which also happens to be a game versus his biggest arch nemesis - The Bears at home where he has also never been but always dreamed of going. I am searching for tickets to surprise him with and an entire trip up to Green Bay at that. Any n00b tips to help on this journey are appreciated! GO PACK GO!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!!! How exciting! Hopefully you can pull it off!
I'm sure someone here has some ideas to help out! Of course you need to post your pics!

OP
OP
MrsClay52

MrsClay52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won an auction for two tickets in section 110 row 56 for $300+shipping this weekend on ebay. Not the ideal seats but also not the worst from what I've read. Any thoughts on this purchase? They are in transit now and should arrive on the 10th. (Still not letting anything slip until I know I have them safe in my hands) I was wondering if it is needed to buy a parking pass or just deal with that the day of. Also, being that it is a holiday game will they be doing tours the day before or after? Thanks for the welcomes!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family, Noob! LOL! Keep a watch out for those tickets, you never know! Hope you guys land up in Lambeau on for a big Packers Christmas!!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts