My wife filmed me at the end of the game, had no clue

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Another great party!!! Looks like a good time had by all! lol.. Funny that someone wore a GB #4 jersey!

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one at that party has ever watched a Packers game with me before, and I think I shocked and awed all of them, my one friend described me that I sounded like a demon had taken over my voice...my throat is killing me by the way

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
No one at that party has ever watched a Packers game with me before, and I think I shocked and awed all of them, my one friend described me that I sounded like a demon had taken over my voice...my throat is killing me by the way

LOL!!! Mine is too!!! Drinking tea w/ honey... omgoodness..STRESSFUL screaming.... those dropped balls , I think I sounded possessed as well.
My husband and kids looked scared.

"mom needs a time out" as they are all scattering!!

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when they come out with the updated dvd of history of the packers, I'm probably going to cry watching it

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea i think the girl is one of those fans that isn't that dedicated as a fan

is this a serious comment ?

sports is an entertainment medium. A packer Jersey is a Packer Jersey. Favre is a positive in winning Packers team history. Not everyone can buy a jersey every year of whoever is hot at the moment.

Favre the greatest statistical leader at QB in the history of the game. I have 2 Favre jerseys and will wear them till I cant anymore.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is this a serious comment ?

sports is an entertainment medium. A packer Jersey is a Packer Jersey. Favre is a positive in winning Packers team history. Not everyone can buy a jersey every year of whoever is hot at the moment.

please don't interpret what I said as me being negative about brett favre, but I interacted with this girl during the party and I know for a fact she just wan't that into it, that's what I meant by what I said

are you a little sensitive about favre topics?

Favre the greatest statistical leader at QB in the history of the game. I have 2 Favre jerseys and will wear them till I cant anymore.

and I'm fine w/ Packer fans wearing Favre jerseys I think it's great and I have plenty of memories of Favre as a Packer, my fellow Packers fan wears 2 jerseys Bart Starr & Brett Favre

don't ever jump all over me like that

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
please don't interpret what I said as me being negative about brett favre, but I interacted with this girl during the party and I know for a fact she just wan't that into it, that's what I meant by what I said

are you a little sensitive about favre topics?

and I'm fine w/ Packer fans wearing Favre jerseys I think it's great and I have plenty of memories of Favre as a Packer, my fellow Packers fan wears 2 jerseys Bart Starr & Brett Favre

don't ever jump all over me like that

haha ok, thats fine.
I just asked a question. Not trying to jump on you,so to speak haha.

I could care less if a female is into sports as long as she doesnt knock me for being into sports. I prefer when a woman knows nothing about sports anyway haha

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha ok, thats fine.
I just asked a question. Not trying to jump on you,so to speak haha.

I could care less if a female is into sports as long as she doesnt knock me for being into sports. I prefer when a woman knows nothing about sports anyway haha

it's all good

Staff online

Members online