My thoughts on a new Packers uniform

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, I know as a long time Packer fan you don't mess with tradition. The team colors, helmet logo and uniform design. But there is a time for at least a suttle change. As we have seen recently, the Packers have worn alternate white pants. I like that look very much. I would like to see the Packers wear these white pants for half the season. 4 home games and 4 away games. As for the Jersey. I would like to see a small change with the sleeve stripes. I like to see just 2 wide stripes and a "G" on sleeve like the look in the mid 80's. The home green jersey should have a wide gold and a wide white stripe with a G , and the away jersey should have a green wide stripe and a gold wide strip with a G.
Iam a collector of McFarlane football figures, and iam in the process of customizing this Packers uniform design on some figures.

I like the jersey idea. The pants idea sucks.

Sky King

Reaction score
Sounds like we should all agree to disagree. Personally, I can't stand the all white look. Makes them look to "clean and proper", like they are coming out to do laundry. :D

I guess I don't really have a favorite, but if I did, it would lean towards the traditional green home jerseys and Cheese Yellow (that isn't Gold) pants.
Agree fully on the whites. The actual so-called gold is known as "buttercup" on a vinyl color chart I have sitting around. It's an absolutely perfect match, too.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Some might argue that Rodgers has a hard enough time spotting open receivers. ;)

Got to say this was one of your best responses ever....lmao Manchester United once wore a grey away shirt in a match against a lower team and got stuffed. The excuse they used was players found it difficult to pick out team mates against the crowd. I think the whole league laughed at them.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aberdeen have a football team ?? Well who`d have guessed that :whistling:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Got to say this was one of your best responses ever....lmao Manchester United once wore a grey away shirt in a match against a lower team and got stuffed. The excuse they used was players found it difficult to pick out team mates against the crowd. I think the whole league laughed at them.
i think that was against Southampton wasn't it, one of the biggest loads a bullsh*t excuses from a manager, but no denying SAF was the best at both bits

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

i think that was against Southampton wasn't it, one of the biggest loads a bullsh*t excuses from a manager, but no denying SAF was the best at both bits

Sorry, couldn`t resist it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts