My pilgrimage to the holy grail will happen for the Muffalo Bills game

6xchamps

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all-
clearly, my first time here...first time posting, blah blah blah

anyhow,
in the interest of full disclosure, i'm a steeler fan. a few years ago, i decided i was going to see a game in every nfl stadium with lambeau being the obvious headliner. i'm more than halfway through the league, but this is the one that i think is going to top all. although, i did have a damn good time at arrowhead. lol. i just scored a pair of airline tickets for dirt cheap so, finally the trip to to watch the pack will come off. i'm flying in thursday night the 16th, visiting some friends in madison friday, still don't have any hotel for green bay yet. (nor game tickets haha) it feels foolish to ask, but do you guys do some sort of a forum wide tailgate?

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I'm from NY so i could be wrong, but I believe a lot of guys get together for some tailgating, but i also hear a lot about the Packer's tailgate. Its a giant tailgate party hosted by the Packers.

As for hotels, dont stay in GB. Try Appletown i think it is? other's will be more helpful.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Madison will be alot of fun I can promise you.

I am newer to the forum and unsure if anyone on here has gotten together for games or not but I will be always up for some tailgating. Just jump on here closer to the date of the game and we can plan something

Members online

Latest posts