1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My official FA lobby: Richard Seymour

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackersRS, Feb 23, 2010.

1. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    He's an Unrestricted Free Agent. Plus, he doesn't want to stay with the Raiders, has plenty of experience in the 3-4, wants to be in a contending team.

He would fix our pass rush problems. Though old, Seymour is still a beast, and is no doubt one of the best 3-4 DLs of all time.

If we let Kampman go, we'll have the cap space to get him.

Thoughts?

2. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    I'm almost sure that the Raiders already have or WILL put the franchise tag on him. They aren't going to let him go after just one season.....especially when they gave up a 2011 first round pick for him. He will be in Oakland next season. Also, not what we need to be going for in FA right now IMO. We have bigger needs to fill.

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Good point abou the tag.

4. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339

Yeah....dont think Oakland will let him go....but you are right, I would love to have him on our team.