1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Murphy is out, but no longer down

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ahaug82, Oct 1, 2006.

1. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Article here

Man, I really feel for him. He could have been a great NFL receiver. I hope he achieves his new goals. Good luck T-Murph!

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

Someone who worked directly with Ted has high praises for him.

3. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Good for him, I liked him a lot and I figured he would be a great player for the pack in his career. Its sad how a lot of good players careers end from one hit.

4. scharles

scharles Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    T-Murph was a good looking reciever in the little action he had, I feel for the guy. All that work and then it's taken away in the blink of an eye. Great to see he's found the other things in life and that he's handing it as good as he is...

5. smlutz

smlutz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats always a good thing to read. Only the best wishes for Terrence Murphy, a class act.

6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Very sad read. Best of luck to him, and hope he succeeds in whatever he does. I didn't get to see him much, but I heard he had great potential.

7. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope some college players read up on this. You never know when you're going to need that degree. T-Murph is a great player/young man, and I hope it works out for him. I was bummed when his injury surfaced as being carreer-ending.

8. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    god bless t-murph!

9. Cubanpenguin

Cubanpenguin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That was a really good artical, I really feel for him, He seems like a really great guy and I hope he can reach his goals, maybe here in GB working for Ted Thomson