Murphy is out, but no longer down

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
"I was one of Ted's top draft picks and Ted wanted me to play as much as anybody," Murphy said. "It shows what kind of a man he is by being unwilling to put me back on the field because he was afraid I would be paralyzed."

"I'd like to go be a director of scouting for an NFL team and maybe someday work toward being a NFL general manager," he said. "Once the season is over, I want to come to Green Bay so I can talk to Ted just to get his advice about how I should go about pursuing that."

Someone who worked directly with Ted has high praises for him.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good for him, I liked him a lot and I figured he would be a great player for the pack in his career. Its sad how a lot of good players careers end from one hit.

scharles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
T-Murph was a good looking reciever in the little action he had, I feel for the guy. All that work and then it's taken away in the blink of an eye. Great to see he's found the other things in life and that he's handing it as good as he is...

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very sad read. Best of luck to him, and hope he succeeds in whatever he does. I didn't get to see him much, but I heard he had great potential.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope some college players read up on this. You never know when you're going to need that degree. T-Murph is a great player/young man, and I hope it works out for him. I was bummed when his injury surfaced as being carreer-ending.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a really good artical, I really feel for him, He seems like a really great guy and I hope he can reach his goals, maybe here in GB working for Ted Thomson

Members online

Latest posts