Movies and TV shows Thread

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sadly I know the name of every Thunderbird pilot and which craft they drove or flew.
That is sad, lol. The fact that you're in the UK makes it more understandable though. I'm not, and I can't remember their names, but hey, I watched it.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Sadly I know the name of every Thunderbird pilot and which craft they drove or flew. I also knew what equipment was in every pod, knew the name and relationship of the Thunderbird baddie to the servant, knew Parker was a safecracker......I had a sad youth :laugh:

Bill's Mom kept saying "We really wish Billy would go outside and play with the other boys, but he just likes staying inside to play with and watch his dolls". :whistling:

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Boys Season 2 on Amazon Prime. Man o' livin' ... talk about mayhem. Released 3 episodes yesterday and future episodes released on Fridays. You know, the mass casualty auto pile up that you can't help but look at?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The wife is super pissed as we just found out we`ll never get to see the final series of the Walking dead as they`ve changed the channel it`s on, and we don`t have it. We`re not prepared to pay extra for one damn show.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
The wife is super pissed as we just found out we`ll never get to see the final series of the Walking dead as they`ve changed the channel it`s on, and we don`t have it. We`re not prepared to pay extra for one damn show.
Ouch! If you do a search online, I bet you will be able to find sources for streaming it. I'm only 4 episodes in on the final season and really don't want to see it end.

I

Ouch! If you do a search online, I bet you will be able to find sources for streaming it. I'm only 4 episodes in on the final season and really don't want to see it end.

Oh I told her it will eventually come out on DVD. I think it`s lost a little something myself, but that`s just my honest opinion.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Oh I told her it will eventually come out on DVD. I think it`s lost a little something myself, but that`s just my honest opinion.
I agree that it lost some steam and has gotten rather redundant, but just how many different ways can you kill a walker? :) I was excited to have Maggie back, but oh well. Do you watch Fear the Walking Dead? That took off a bit slow for me and I almost gave up on it, but it actually has gotten to the point where I think it is just as good as the Original.

I

We only got a few episodes of Fear, which I really enjoyed. I`m not saying I don`t like the Walking Dead, it just some of it`s suspense, and you`re right, there is only so many ways to kill a walker.....lol

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got through season one of Warrior Nuns. Nice plot flip in the last episode. Previous episodes has the Church as the bad guy like most things out of Hollywood. I'll say no more. The show setup has a group of nuns led by one that has possession of an angel's halo. The halo gives the bearer super powers; teleportation, levitation, invincibility to most human weapons, etc. The rest are martial arts and weapons experts. They all seem to have a hidden secret past that they feel makes them unworthy. 10 episodes on Netflix. Takes 3-4 episodes to get the cast figured out.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Netflix series called "Squid Game". 9 episodes. I thought really good!

I was going to post a trailer, but I think they show too much and personally, I like going in not seeing or knowing a thing.

Let's call it an adult version of "Hunger Games".

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dr. Who is almost as old as me. First episode was November 1963. I was born June of that year.

Now I feel old, mind you not as old as The Doctor lol

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Netflix series called "Squid Game". 9 episodes. I thought really good!

I was going to post a trailer, but I think they show too much and personally, I like going in not seeing or knowing a thing.

Let's call it an adult version of "Hunger Games".
my wife and i binge watched squid game a couple weeks ago. my wife is korean, so she was really wanting to see it. it wasn't my favorite show ever, but it was pretty good. i would give it a thumbs up.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'm just finishing up Shameless, the American version. I only have 2 episodes left and I really don't want to watch them, because it means the end of the Gallagher family, after 11 seasons and 134 episodes. :cry:

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
What is the channel there Bill? Here it’s AMC love me some “Walking Dead” Some of the best English actors are on that show

I

What is the channel there Bill? Here it’s AMC love me some “Walking Dead” Some of the best English actors are on that show
It was originally on the Fox channel, but they sold the rights to Disney+ for some unknown reason, but this is additional charge.

I

That last episode of the Office was so emotional. I don`t mind admitting it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts