Movies and TV shows Thread

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sadly I know the name of every Thunderbird pilot and which craft they drove or flew.
That is sad, lol. The fact that you're in the UK makes it more understandable though. I'm not, and I can't remember their names, but hey, I watched it.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Sadly I know the name of every Thunderbird pilot and which craft they drove or flew. I also knew what equipment was in every pod, knew the name and relationship of the Thunderbird baddie to the servant, knew Parker was a safecracker......I had a sad youth :laugh:

Bill's Mom kept saying "We really wish Billy would go outside and play with the other boys, but he just likes staying inside to play with and watch his dolls". :whistling:

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Boys Season 2 on Amazon Prime. Man o' livin' ... talk about mayhem. Released 3 episodes yesterday and future episodes released on Fridays. You know, the mass casualty auto pile up that you can't help but look at?

buggybill2003

the 5th Beatle. I played spoons
Reaction score
The wife is super pissed as we just found out we`ll never get to see the final series of the Walking dead as they`ve changed the channel it`s on, and we don`t have it. We`re not prepared to pay extra for one damn show.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
The wife is super pissed as we just found out we`ll never get to see the final series of the Walking dead as they`ve changed the channel it`s on, and we don`t have it. We`re not prepared to pay extra for one damn show.
Ouch! If you do a search online, I bet you will be able to find sources for streaming it. I'm only 4 episodes in on the final season and really don't want to see it end.

buggybill2003

Reaction score
Ouch! If you do a search online, I bet you will be able to find sources for streaming it. I'm only 4 episodes in on the final season and really don't want to see it end.

Oh I told her it will eventually come out on DVD. I think it`s lost a little something myself, but that`s just my honest opinion.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Oh I told her it will eventually come out on DVD. I think it`s lost a little something myself, but that`s just my honest opinion.
I agree that it lost some steam and has gotten rather redundant, but just how many different ways can you kill a walker? :) I was excited to have Maggie back, but oh well. Do you watch Fear the Walking Dead? That took off a bit slow for me and I almost gave up on it, but it actually has gotten to the point where I think it is just as good as the Original.

buggybill2003

Reaction score
We only got a few episodes of Fear, which I really enjoyed. I`m not saying I don`t like the Walking Dead, it just some of it`s suspense, and you`re right, there is only so many ways to kill a walker.....lol

Members online

No members online now.