Movies and TV shows Thread

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did he play the baddie in that one ?
No, so he's an old gun-fighting legend who was once the fastest gun out there but is now just trying to raise the money to take a ship to Europe because he's tired of people trying to kill him so they can brag about it.
The other character in the movie played by Terrence Hill literally calls himself Nobody(hence the name of the movie) and he is the new fastest gun but nobody knows it yet.
Fonda's character is Hill's hero and he makes it his mission to make sure he doesn't retire without first facing of against the Wildbunch single handed in gun battle, that way as he put it in the movie he'd go out in style.

It's a bit difficult to describe in writing but I tried to lay out the gist of it and I found the full movie free on youtube and included a link if anyone would like to watch it.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife and I just watched Terrance Hill in “They Call Me Trinity” last weekend. I liked the spaghetti westerns when I was a kid. This weekend we will watch “ Trinity is Still My Name”. Been a good number of years since I have seen “My Name is Nobody”.Thanks for the link, I think we will watch that too this weekend.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched Green Book the other day, which won the Oscar for Best Picture. Good movie, very enjoyable.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I watched a film called 1922, which was based on a "Novelette" by Stephen King. I`m a fan of the films made from his stories, and this one did not disappoint, although I`d never heard of it before. Well worth a watch.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been watching the Red Green show on youtube recently and it's hilarious anyone here seen it before?

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are a Marvel fan or just like a good Comedy, can't go wrong with Deadpool.

Favorite Series:
  1. Breaking Bad
  2. Sons Of Anarchy
  3. The Walking Dead
  4. Shameless
  5. Vikings
  6. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
  7. Alias
  8. The Wire
  9. 24

Agreed on #1,2 and 9. I would replace The Sopranos for The Walking Dead. I really enjoyed TWD through the Negan season when he was in charge. After Rick and Karl left the series, it went downhill quickly. Plus its gone on waaay to far, it needs to end

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really enjoyed TWD through the Negan season when he was in charge. After Rick and Karl left the series, it went downhill quickly. Plus its gone on waaay to far, it needs to end
I thought the series was going downhill before Negan showed up, although I did like Negan. They could have done his storyline a lot better however.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Agreed on #1,2 and 9. I would replace The Sopranos for The Walking Dead. I really enjoyed TWD through the Negan season when he was in charge. After Rick and Karl left the series, it went downhill quickly. Plus its gone on waaay to far, it needs to end

I was actually glad to see Karl and then Rick go. Never really liked either character, but that is just me. Negan and Daryl are the 2 best characters and Michonne was right up there. She has now left but Maggie is coming back. I am also enjoying Fear the Walking Dead. That started out a bit slow, but has actually gained a lot of steam.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched JoJo Rabbit last night, very good film, worth a watch. Quirky movie about a ****** youth whose mother is hiding a Jewish girl in the attic.

I am also enjoying Fear the Walking Dead. That started out a bit slow, but has actually gained a lot of steam.
I gave up on Fear the Walking Dead a few years ago. I see they took my advice and killed off most of the original cast, they were an unlikable bunch. Kept the daughter and Strand, I think? Smart move, but I've already moved on.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I gave up on Fear the Walking Dead a few years ago. I see they took my advice and killed off most of the original cast, they were an unlikable bunch. Kept the daughter and Strand, I think? Smart move, but I've already moved on.

The show took awhile to grow on me for sure. They did kill off quite a few of the original characters. The first year and a half of the series was a bit painful to get through, but it really picked up with better writing and acting. At times, I actually prefer it over TWD.

I finally watched the whole Game of Thrones series during the pandemic. I really see why everyone liked it so much. The final season was a bit of a letdown. Felt a bit rushed and trying to tie it all up before ending it, but maybe I was just sad to see the story end.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finally watched the whole Game of Thrones series during the pandemic. I really see why everyone liked it so much. The final season was a bit of a letdown. Felt a bit rushed and trying to tie it all up before ending it, but maybe I was just sad to see the story end.
I thought Game of Thrones was the best series I had ever seen, until the ending ruined it for me. It wasn't just that it was so rushed - which it absolutely was. I didn't think it really made sense, it didn't fit with the rest of the series, and it was just plain unsatisfying.

Fear the Walking Dead was originally supposed to be about a family. Which was a good idea, but like I said, the family just wasn't very likable. I did like the father, but they killed him off. I quit watching about the time they brought Morgan in. I like Morgan, but by that point I had ceased to care, so I dropped it.

I

I just watched TEAM AMERICA again. The puppetry is amazingly funny...sorry guys. Did these guys just "Disappear ?" Al Capone style ?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I just watched TEAM AMERICA again. The puppetry is amazingly funny...sorry guys. Did these guys just "Disappear ?" Al Capone style ?

I told you that people are going to start asking questions if you continue to talk about playing with or watching dolls play. :eek: :roflmao:

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Give it time bill the cancel culture will find a way to take this off the air, reminds me of another puppet piece, I think it was called the ThunderBirds..

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Jeff Dunham retired "Sweet Daddy" and has gotten blowback for Bubba J and his Nascar obsession. Also couldn't use Achmed in Malaysia?

Yeah, Jeff tends to toe that line and has been getting a lot of negative feedback with a few of his characters that people find to be racially offensive. I always enjoy Walter....matter of fact at times, certain posters could probably affectionately be called "Walter".

I

I'm pretty sure that movie was at least in part, a parody of Thunderbirds.

Sadly I know the name of every Thunderbird pilot and which craft they drove or flew. I also knew what equipment was in every pod, knew the name and relationship of the Thunderbird baddie to the servant, knew Parker was a safecracker......I had a sad youth :laugh:

Staff online

Members online